O&A Listening Thread: 11 Jan 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
Milionares bitching that they forget to pay bills on time. Might an epic show fellas. Who would turn this off?

Josh_R

"WHY WOULD I CHECK MY MAIL?!?!?!?!", says the millionaire who constantly forgets to pay his bills and had his cell phone shut off when his wife was 9 months pregnant. That's why, Opie.

First talk about mail, then dream analysis?!? Best show evar!

Bill Lehecka

The Fat Horse v. 2.0
Donator
Milionares bitching that they forget to pay bills on time. Might an epic show fellas. Who would turn this off?
They should have a guy. They could afford it. The late fees they pay now would be saved by having a guy deal with their bills.

I have Flow. It's OK.

DanaReevesLungs

I can keep rhythm with no metronome...
Donator
WTF happened to the show?! This sounds like two women cackling about horseshit.

Bill Lehecka

The Fat Horse v. 2.0
Donator
You know, let's be honest, the show would flip out at a guest if they asked somebody a question and they got a reaction like QT did.

DanaReevesLungs

I can keep rhythm with no metronome...
Donator
This "Flow" chat is fucking mesmerizing! I take back my statement.

Bill Lehecka

The Fat Horse v. 2.0
Donator
The show has obviously passed you by.
Some days I wonder if this show has passed the show's hosts by. Or perhaps it's the climate of the nation that has evolved. Or it's a young man's game.

nataskaos

He's no good to me dead.
Some days I wonder if this show has passed the show's hosts by. Or perhaps it's the climate of the nation that has evolved. Or it's a young man's game.
Except f or Anthony's screaming about race and guns, I still find the show quite enjoyable. And I don't even hate that shit if I get a week break or something.

Except f or Anthony's screaming about race and guns, I still find the show quite enjoyable. And I don't even hate that shit if I get a week break or something.
self righteous jimmy gets a little old too.

you're a little baby if it's a little weird for you to say ****** all day around black people the first day on set or if you don't blurt it out on a newscast.

"tonight at 10,controversy over saying ******"

nataskaos

He's no good to me dead.
self righteous jimmy gets a little old too.

you're a little baby if it's a little weird for you to say ****** all day around black people the first day on set or if you don't blurt it out on a newscast.

"tonight at 10,controversy over saying ******"

Bill Lehecka

The Fat Horse v. 2.0
Donator
I do too, in a way. There are days where I go "Why am I listening to this?" But in the end, there's nothing really out there that I get more enjoyment from.

nataskaos

He's no good to me dead.
Nice!
Sports Illustrated Football Phone reference. Always wanted one of those.

fletcher

Darkness always says hello.
Donator
Nice!
Sports Illustrated Football Phone reference. Always wanted one of those.
I never got any of the shit advertised free with the subscription. SI owes me some shit.

fletcher

Donator
How the hell did Ant nail the score of SB 29 that quick? He must have had it up or something.

fletcher

Donator
These dolts dont even understand football and they are crying about not going to the Super Bowl. Ponderous.

Status
Not open for further replies.