O&A Listening Thread 12/13/12: Opie's ALIVE!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ruckstande

Posts mostly from the shitter.
Apr 2, 2005
South Jersey
If Danny was fired this could end up being a terrific day.

Gorilla Pimp

Popped a molly i'm sweatin, WOO
Nov 2, 2009
Mobile, AL
Herp derp twitter twitter. I said one thing on twitter and somebody said this. Then somebody said this on twitter. They just dont get twitter. They just dont get it. Twitter twitter and then again on twitter.... Only I can say things on twitter and on twitter if you have a tweet that is against my tweet than you just dont get twitter and get twitter is tweeting jokes and twittersphere.

Blah. I tried to listen.

Bluestreak

This space intentionally left blank.
Sep 27, 2007
Mawl-din, MA
Herp derp twitter twitter. I said one thing on twitter and somebody said this. Then somebody said this on twitter. They just dont get twitter. They just dont get it. Twitter twitter and then again on twitter.... Only I can say things on twitter and on twitter if you have a tweet that is against my tweet than you just dont get twitter and get twitter is tweeting jokes and twittersphere.

Blah. I tried to listen.
Could you try to not post?
Thanks.

Gorilla Pimp

Popped a molly i'm sweatin, WOO
Nov 2, 2009
Mobile, AL
Listen here wanna be Jim Norton #437 on this message board. I was done with this thread and done with the show today. You quoted me, and I came back, and you tried to be some funny tough guy and piss on the floor and act like you are important. The fact is, you and the other guys like you are losers who try too hard to be funny and be shocking. You don't like what i say? Fine. Ignore it. Just like I do with every single one of your dumb posts outside of this thread.

In closing... Stop trying so hard to make show references and be like Jim Norton. You aren't him. You aren't even funny. Just be you.

Bill Lehecka

The Fat Horse v. 2.0
Donator
Dec 8, 2004
Cohoes, NY
Could anyone quickly recap the first hour? Twitter may have been the tool, but the fact remains that it seems the two members of the marquee seemed to have it out with each other.

KR1288

Mar 23, 2012
Lower Bucks
Are The Who old? I didn't hear you the first 100000x times Jimmy.

nataskaos

He's no good to me dead.
Jul 7, 2006
BFE
The first thing out of Opie's mouth this morning was, "Anthony and I had a fight, Danny got fired. There."
Whoooooooooooooah!
But I don't believe it. They've said that about Danny before when he took a day off.

ruckstande

Posts mostly from the shitter.
Apr 2, 2005
South Jersey
Whoooooooooooooah!
But I don't believe it. They've said that about Danny before when he took a day off.
Not sure if I believe it either. I just found it odd to mention it when the topic of Danny never came up once in the past three days of speculation.

Bill Lehecka

The Fat Horse v. 2.0
Donator
Dec 8, 2004
Cohoes, NY
"Don't let your life get ruined because of a stupid tweet!"

Words to live by, Op... Words to live by...

nataskaos

He's no good to me dead.
Jul 7, 2006
BFE
Not sure if I believe it either. I just found it odd to mention it when the topic of Danny never came up once in the past three days of speculation.
Has Danny been on this week? It would occur to me that he would at least make an appearance whilst Opie was out.

Bill Lehecka

The Fat Horse v. 2.0
Donator
Dec 8, 2004
Cohoes, NY
Has Danny been on this week? It would occur to me that he would at least make an appearance whilst Opie was out.
Travis was on the computer while the Opster was out. Sam was running the board.

And if Op said Danny was fired without a chuckle from the peanut gallery, it stands to reason he was serious.

Pigdango

Silence, you mortal Fuck!
Donator
Jun 22, 2004
So if Danny didn't get fired, does that also mean Opie and Anthony didn't have a fight?

Bill Lehecka

The Fat Horse v. 2.0
Donator
Dec 8, 2004
Cohoes, NY
So if Danny didn't get fired, does that also mean Opie and Anthony didn't have a fight?
I think, based on multiple 2nd hand accounts, we can assume a fight did happen.

That being said, no one was talking about Danny. At all.

He could be catching up on vacation days, though... Like ERock.

Status
Not open for further replies.