O&A Listening Thread 12-20-07

BIV

I'm Biv Dick Black, the Over Poster.
Hiya kids....did we ever learn why they bailed yesterday?

English Gent

Hiya kids....dig we ever learn why they bailed yesterday?
Love the boys, but there'd better be a fucking good reason why they didn't even have the common decency to tell us that there was no XM show.

WhiteHonkyDevil

El hombre de los moleculos!
Top o'the marning. Checking in long enough to say "Hi, fuckers!", then pass out.

Then wale up and drink more.

Have a day.

Ego

The Only Thing Bigger Than My Head
Love the boys, but there'd better be a fucking good reason why they didn't even have the common decency to tell us that there was no XM show.
Common decency? From people of our ilk? Just wait for them to come on. They'll make sure we know.

norton23

Opie And Anthony Always Win In The End

either they were banking on our tendancey to speculate,,,or something happened that was unexpected,,,but the show has been watered down (no homeless spree, no egg nog challenge, etc), so what the fuck could they of done wrong that would require a last minute meeting??????

Hey_Asshole

Man, Beer, Wild
...but the show has been watered down (no homeless spree, no egg nog challenge, etc), so what the fuck could they of done wrong that would require a last minute meeting??????
Emergency merger meeting. :icon_eek:

English Gent

Opie's going to have a 'little girl' running around. Her name is Lindsay.

Ego

The Only Thing Bigger Than My Head
I hope they don't stop making fun of the retard babies and other unfortunate children.

G

gimmpy_

morning baggers

norton23

Opie And Anthony Always Win In The End
That's going to be in my head all fucking day now

"its beginning to look a lot like Christmas" ugggghhh