O&A Listening Thread 12/6/12 - "I'm Tellin Ya"!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

samurai

Ridiculum Anserini
No I'm not.

"Piscopophenia" should have been in the title, but the word itself is too suspect.

SallieTomato

Here'sh The Thing
Joe "Madhouse Brigade" Piscopo says on the Twitter that he's coming IN STUDIO today.

Hope he's greeted warmly.

rockpup

Sick Puppy
Should do a franchise show to see if he notices.

Bill Lehecka

The Fat Horse v. 2.0
Donator
Why am I not shocked this Australian radio prank audio turned into a management bitch?

Icetech

Howard has had cameras for 20 years... ahh yeah.. he actually has a big audience.. and does somewhat amusing shit still.. not just bitch 24/7

nataskaos

He's no good to me dead.
7:49 AM.
Taxes and Obama. Who had it?

samurai

Ridiculum Anserini
Howard has had cameras for 20 years... ahh yeah.. he actually has a big audience.. and does somewhat amusing shit still.. not just bitch 24/7
Block Island it getting too crowded...

But it looks like fun.

nataskaos

He's no good to me dead.
Wait.
WAIT!
Opie doesn't get why there are not state taxes in certain states?
Oh boy.

fletcher

Darkness always says hello.
Donator
Howdy, faggots.

You guys arent really buying the Piscapo interview bit, are you? Buncha marks, the lot of you.

SallieTomato

Here'sh The Thing
fletcher, are you saying that last week's Piscopo phoner was a bit?!?

C'mon ....

samurai

Ridiculum Anserini
Howdy, faggots.

You guys arent really buying the Piscapo interview bit, are you? Buncha marks, the lot of you.
HE'S COMING IN...I'M TELLING YOU!!!

Oh, and howdy. Wait a minute...

HEY!!

Creasy Bear

gorgeousness and gorgeousity made flesh
Donator
So this is Ventura's schtick for this season? Interviewing utter lunatics and pooh poohing them to show that he's a "critical thinker"?

All thinks make me think is... look how fucking crazy you have to be to raise Jesse's eyebrow.

fletcher

Darkness always says hello.
Donator
Then why is Piscopo giving up-to-the-minute tweets about his journey into SiriusXM today?
Because he is going to SiriusXM? Between O+A and R+F mentioning Joe calling in every day for the last week I wont believe he is going to be in until he is on mic.

And you are still a dope.

literalwavey

samurai

Ridiculum Anserini
So this is Ventura's schtick for this season? Interviewing utter lunatics and pooh poohing them to show that he's a "critical thinker"?

All thinks make me think is... look how fucking crazy you have to be to raise Jesse's eyebrow.
I've just registered my idea for a Foil Sombrero.

It will premier in the J Peterman Spring 2013 catalog.

Status
Not open for further replies.