O&A Listening Thread 3/12/13 - Is DLR Still Talking?

Status
Not open for further replies.

KaraBoo

Small but very deadly south american tree frog.
Good morning. Let's get the show on the road.

LilConor

Goooooood morning. waiting for them to talk about the soda ban..... This should be fun.

Holy shit that's hilarious! Ant raised taxes on the rich in his city. I can't wait to get this game!

SuperGolfer

I got it from a negro
Goooooood morning. waiting for them to talk about the soda ban..... This should be fun.
Indeed. I'm so fucking happy this got shitcanned, and hopefully it won't get overturned in appeals.

I've read the decision, and I think the judge makes a pretty good case and I think it should stand up to the appeals process.

LilConor

Indeed. I'm so fucking happy this got shitcanned, and hopefully it won't get overturned in appeals.

I've read the decision, and I think the judge makes a pretty good case and I think it should stand up to the appeals process.
lets
hope so.

KaraBoo

Anthony becomes Obama in simcity?

I'm so glad it got overturned. I rarely drink soda, and don't live in NY, but this is something that would've eventually affected all of us. If he can get away with it.....

BTW - My feed is working just fine.

You eventually get used to the sound of the smoke detector with a dying battery beep.

Just take the fucking batteries out stupid. If you're shoving it in a couch, it's not going to work any fucking way.

LilConor

Just take the fucking batteries out stupid. If you're shoving it in a couch, it's not going to work any fucking way.
haha. i like seeing you post what i am about to hear. it's like your from the future

Guilty Spark

It's freeing and refreshing
You're all assuming that story was real. It's make believe for the radio.

Smoke detectors are not hard to open, you MIGHT need a Phillips. Geez Ope, be a man!

Guilty Spark

It's freeing and refreshing
The fact that they think the DLR interview was amazing worries me

Im just glad some how Opie was derailed and Dad talk stopped after only about 30 minutes.

KaraBoo

I hate babysitting. It's nonstop making sure no one gets hurt.

Status
Not open for further replies.