O&A Listening Thread: <3<3<3 VALENTINES DAY <3<3<3

Hey folks. Have a good day with your significant others if you have them. If you are single then treat yourself to a nice lunch or dinner with or without your single friends today and make a good time of it.

I have neither. So, I will do nothing special. I'm single and my friends have moved off to other cities/states.

Pearce

Fucking awful night. Puking at 12, puking again at 3 but I also shit while I did that so I was able to get my pants down and spray the entire wall and toilet and shower curtains. Cleaned that up, puked again at 5 and shit my pants.

Happy fucking Valentine's day.

SweetRelease

Fucking awful night. Puking at 12, puking again at 3 but I also shit while I did that so I was able to get my pants down and spray the entire wall and toilet and shower curtains. Cleaned that up, puked again at 5 and shit my pants.

one of lifes decisions. do you hang your ass over the bathtub and puke into the toilet, or vice versa...

Zersch

Defective Detective
Good morning to the wackbag community.

I'm sorry I know it's not funny for you but I got a chuckle out of that :) Thanks :action-sm

KSA1001

Halfrican Fan #?

Wow...my daughter was sick as hell too. The cleaning up is the worst part.

Don the Radio Guy

G-Bb-A-D
Donator
Well I may wanna just crawl in a hole and die but at least I'm not sick I guess.

Don the Radio Guy

G-Bb-A-D
Donator
Do you happen to know what type of gun that is in your sig pic?
No idea, I'm not a gun guy I just googled "gun in mouth" when I was thinking of making that avatar.

n8crwlr

Roses are red, violets are blue, if you drop dead, I will be happy too.

Morning baggers

KSA1001

Halfrican Fan #?
Fuckin' hillarious...Lifetime guarantee on your killer knives.

Don the Radio Guy

G-Bb-A-D
Donator
You on the crank? Ginsing? Dr. Pepper? Something has to keep you up.
Nah I'm not one of those drivers that wants to make 80 grand a year so I don't cheat on my logs or drive more than I am supposed to.

Don the Radio Guy

G-Bb-A-D
Donator
Jerry Fallwell never tried to get a friend of the show fired either. Rev. Al + Obama = bad news.

Natesac

Wackbag's Official Sac
Hey folks. Have a good day with your significant others if you have them. If you are single then treat yourself to a nice lunch or dinner with or without your single friends today and make a good time of it.

I have neither. So, I will do nothing special. I'm single and my friends have moved off to other cities/states.
Your thread title sucks. It should be something like 'Buy Your C Something Expensive So She'll Forget All The Stupid Shit You Did All Year For About Ten Minutes Day'.

I'm going to go out on a limb and say that my attitude toward this 'holiday' is exactly why I spend it alone.

Good morning, my one and only Group Valentine.

English Gent

Good morning, pederasts.

Blue Heeler

Uber Listener / Asshole
Morning Baggers, Happy V Day.

V is for Vagina

Do you happen to know what type of gun that is in your avatar?
I can't tell exactly due to the lack of details shown in the photo but it looks a little like a Wildey Magnum :action-sm

KSA1001

Halfrican Fan #?
I can't tell exactly due to the lack of details shown in the photo but it looks a little like a Wildey Magnum :action-sm
Yeah..the lack of details is what's keeping me in the dark also.

You may be right according to the google pics I see, it's just missing that line at the top of the barrel.

Natesac

Wackbag's Official Sac
Good morning, pederasts.
Quit posting your useless drivel... I have a lot to read here before I head over to the middle school to help pre-pubescent boys shower.

Top Bottom