O&A Listening Thread 4/12/13 - <Insert here> Friday

Status
Not open for further replies.

phillyfranko

Jacuzzi Billy

Watching PTI
Donator
I don't understand. KaraBoo is online and was just checking this thread yet she won't respond to my innocent inquiries. Does she have something to hide phillyfranko?

SOS

Is alive.
Wackbag Staff
Sometimes they take time to be processed. Kara might not understand how to use alerts.

You must be fletchers long lost brother :action-sm
Thats interesting. It reminds me of the last time I was in New York at a underground club. I was hanging out with __________ and we spent all night drinking with ________. Great group of guys. I just got back from that long weekend. On my way to ___________ to gamble with __________.

Jacuzzi Billy

Watching PTI
Donator
Thats interesting. It reminds me of the last time I was in New York at a underground club. I was hanging out with __________ and we spent all night drinking with ________. Great group of guys. I just got back from that long weekend. On my way to ___________ to gamble with __________.
Don't bother replying or tagging, those features aren't working anymore.

Jacuzzi Billy

Watching PTI
Donator
Moderator oandapartycock got back to me. He will be shutting the bag down this entire weekend for some troubleshooting. Good, then KaraBoo will be able to see my tags and respond.

phillyfranko

Welcome to WB...you old enough to buy the first round ?

Status
Not open for further replies.