O&A Listening Thread 5/2/13 - Another Nopie Show?

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 8, 2009
Bawferston
Although I'm sick of them bitching about management.. they most definitely have a point this morning.

Dec 9, 2004
Baton Rouge
wait, they aren't still on 202? HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGH VOLTAGE!

johnmd20

Donator
Feb 18, 2010
Sirius is making their best attempt to get rid of Opie and his bullshit and his HUUUUGE contract. Sirius is like a dude who is trying to break up with his girlfriend by being as ass to her and making her do it. I love it. This is no longer subtle, it's as transparent as glass.

Either you leave Opie or else you are going to have to deal with this. Anthony and Jimmy are loyal, so they will keep enabling Opie. But if the situation was reversed and Anthony sucked and Opie was the comedic genius, Opie would fuck over Anthony in a second because he's a douche.

That said, I'm enjoying this one today. They have a great point, this is like a punch in the face.

May 8, 2009
Bawferston
Sirius is making their best attempt to get rid of Opie and his bullshit and his HUUUUGE contract. Sirius is like a dude who is trying to break up with his girlfriend by being as ass to her and making her do it. I love it. This is no longer subtle, it's as transparent as glass.

Either you leave Opie or else you are going to have to deal with this. Anthony and Jimmy are loyal, so they will keep enabling Opie. But if the situation was reversed and Anthony sucked and Opie was the comedic genius, Opie would fuck over Anthony in a second because he's a douche.
Oh ok.. thanks for clearing it up. It's all Opie's fault.

Guilty Spark

It's freeing and refreshing
May 4, 2005
Long Island NY
The podcast world is waiting. You won't be making 7 figures but you can do everything you've ever wanted and I'm pretty sure the audience would be bigger at this point too.

TitanicSlide

is it too soon?
Jun 20, 2004
Long Island, NY
By the way, the app, after the latest update actually got worse, instead of data connection crap, or inactivity timeout, the app just shuts off, so when you're driving you have to do what amounts to texting to get it back, at least the last update, researched automatically to the last point, it was actually getting better, and they figured out how to totally fuck it up again

May 8, 2009
Bawferston
Opie's now started bitching about everything else. This could go on for 2 hours.

Guilty Spark

It's freeing and refreshing
May 4, 2005
Long Island NY
Pop quiz hot shot:
Opie has been working in radio since he was
A) 35
B) 18
C) in the womb
D) this is work?

Status
Not open for further replies.