O&A Listening Thread-7/8/13--Beach Boy Opie

Status
Not open for further replies.

thereturn

Meh, up but not eager.

And Opie most crashes happen on take off.

ironman25dc

A Smug Cunt Who Loves The Cock
Congrats to Ant for predicting the numbers here in the city of Chi

thereturn

Jim saw the same thing I did, that Silva got wobbled and wasn't completely there during that last taunt.

Couldn't Opie just call his wife on her cell phone instead of yelling her name out in the store?

I was not looking forward to hearing about this party. Yay, Bobo got drunk. Apparently the highlight of everyone's weekend I saw the video posted so many times.

Bill Lehecka

The Fat Horse v. 2.0
Donator
I was not looking forward to hearing about this party. Yay, Bobo got drunk. Apparently the highlight of everyone's weekend I saw the video posted so many times.
Watching it live was kind of amazing.

Bill Lehecka

The Fat Horse v. 2.0
Donator
I think Ant wants the video pulled was because he open hand slapped Bobo while berating him.

CousinDave

not to mention the several times he smacked Bobo on the back and hit him with bottles

Mags

LDAR, bitch.
Donator
Awww, poor Bobo. Ant should've made him where a dunce cap.

Bill Lehecka

The Fat Horse v. 2.0
Donator
I'm sure it was. I've just never in my life been as uninterested in someone as I am in Bobo. I don't care one iota about him or his zany shenanigans.
No one is... It was everyone else.

nataskaos

He's no good to me dead.
Morning.
And the party was something. Poor Bobo.

Its nice to hear o&a&jimmy actually happy.
I think the two weeks off did them good.
For once they are not bitching about the company/mangement, and actually interested in each other.

fletcher

Darkness always says hello.
Donator
For once they are not bitching about the company/mangement, and actually interested in each other.
When did they squeeze in that second week?

ironman25dc

A Smug Cunt Who Loves The Cock
They've seemingly been genuinely interested in each other's lives at this new, reinvigorated and refreshingly real manner for months

I could watch the part of the LFTC when Bobo pukes (starts around 1hr 51mins) over and over. It never gets old.

He did yell for a plastic bag before he puked and was ignored.

Bonus: Ant screaming at Bobo about the skin tags on his back.

Status
Not open for further replies.