O&A Listening Thread 8/20/13 - Only 4 More Days Till Vacation !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Imus talks like Ving Rhames in Pulp Fiction with the ballgag,

VicVinegar

Run to the Hills is not in my Top 5. Not that I matter.

Graveyard

I love Iron Maiden, i don't a fuck about Run to the Hills. I was glad when I saw them live that they didn't play it.

I am an Opie fan, I always think the show is better when he's there running the show. It's not unheard of for me to be the only one defending him from time to time.

However, I'm slowly getting annoyed by high-pitched Opie. :(

Graveyard

I like Opie just as much as as Ant and Jimmy. The Nopie, let's just ramble and have comedians carry the show for us shows are way overrated.

I like Opie just as much as as Ant and Jimmy. The Nopie, let's just ramble and have comedians carry the show for us shows are way overrated.
Absolutely agree. Opie keeps the topics moving and conversation flowing. When he's out, it's not uncommon for Ant to bitch about liberals/blacks/"the media" for 1.5 hours.

Graveyard

Absolutely agree. Opie keeps the topics moving and conversation flowing. When he's out, it's not uncommon for Ant to bitch about liberals/blacks/"the media" for 1.5 hours.
Yeah that's all he tweets about, so it's all that's ever on his mind. Opie brings actual content, but you know, he's just a board op and the show wouldn't miss him. Just stop fucking listening.

ruckstande

Posts mostly from the shitter.
What did Travis say? A nerve what? Im-ping-ment?

Hog's Big Ben

Getting ass-***** in The Octagon, brother.
Donator
Ray Charles sounds like that Schoolhouse Rock "I'm Just a Bill" song here.

Graveyard

Done With Mirrors was the last real Aerosmith album. Permanent Vacation is where they sold out.

Hog's Big Ben

Getting ass-***** in The Octagon, brother.
Donator
I Googled Lex Luger now, and this turned up from 2009:

nataskaos

He's no good to me dead.
Umphries McGee is the big jam band in Indiana.
I hate them too.

Stig

A Bigly Bad Hombre.
Is anybody else using the super secret online feed and having trouble with it cutting out?

Status
Not open for further replies.