O&A Listening Thread 9-18-12: Fall Asleep Tuesday

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 7, 2007
Maryland
If the boys do not renew thier contract...I will be cancelling my sirius/xm scripts ...
I am in the same boat. The only other shows I listen to are:

* Stern, on the RARE occasion that the boys are out and he's live
* Jay Thomas, good for the drive home if I want something different
* Ron & Fez, as long as Fez isn't being whiney

But none of that is worth the cost for me.

English Gent

Feb 15, 2005
Fuck me, you know you're getting old when you go to your new GP practice and all the GPs appear to be about 14 years old. I felt like asking my GP if he had a note from his mother excusing him from school for the day.

Falldog

Wackbag's Best Conservative
Donator
May 16, 2007
Nothern VA
Just tuning in, liberal conspiracy hour?

nataskaos

He's no good to me dead.
Jul 7, 2006
BFE
It might be too god damned early for Jesse. I HATE that man.

English Gent

Feb 15, 2005
Are they really trying to defend Romney's pretty bad private comments about 47% of Americans?
I'm not a fan of Romney's politics, but he was right. He was talking about who he needs to reach out to during the Presidential campaign, and he accurately stated that there was no point in wasting the time, money and effort to reach out to those people who pay no income tax and are dependent on the state for money and services. I'd agree with him that those people are never going to support a candidate who has pledged to drastically cut state-dispensed money and services. He's still a twat, mind.

nataskaos

He's no good to me dead.
Jul 7, 2006
BFE
They did; then bashed the "liberal media" for reporting on it then Stuntbrain called in.
Of course.
because, as you know, 47% of this country are do nothings, that don't pay into the system! You know, the elderly, wounded war veterans, the recently unemployed. Those are the vile SCUM that have the gall to not make enough money to pay federal income tax. They are the ones ruining this country. Not the mega rich that take bail outs, give themselves zillion dollar bonuses and then shut the doors of their company.

sorry.
too early for ranting.

nataskaos

He's no good to me dead.
Jul 7, 2006
BFE
I'm not a fan of Romney's politics, but he was right. He was talking about who he needs to reach out to during the Presidential campaign, and he accurately stated that there was no point in wasting the time, money and effort to reach out to those people who pay no income tax and are dependent on the state for money and services. I'd agree with him that those people are never going to support a candidate who has pledged to drastically cut state-dispensed money and services. He's still a twat, mind.
If he would have just said this, then I would agree. But he said that that 47% were irresponsible and waiting on the government to care for them, and that simply isn't true. Sure, a small part of that 47% maybe.
Maybe I am sensitive to it because I know so many wounded war vets, but fuck Mitt and fuck his take on this situation. I have friends that almost died for this country and now can't make enough money to get taxed. Meanwhile, Mittens was in france, getting his dick wet and eating bagettes. He disgusts me.

English Gent

Feb 15, 2005
If he would have just said this, then I would agree. But he said that that 47% were irresponsible and waiting on the government to care for them, and that simply isn't true. Sure, a small part of that 47% maybe.
Maybe I am sensitive to it because I know so many wounded war vets, but fuck Mitt and fuck his take on this situation. I have friends that almost died for this country and now can't make enough money to get taxed. Meanwhile, Mittens was in france, getting his dick wet and eating bagettes. He disgusts me.
Yep. Scary that Romney ignores the fact that a large portion of his '47%' are people that worked hard and paid taxes for years and years.

RobeSoup&Tears

Get 'em while they're hot
Aug 16, 2005
Riverdale, New York
G'morning,

A while back (for the Herbie Re-Loaded movie) the band Ingram Hill re-did a GREAT version of More Then A Feeling.

[video=youtube;qA-kiz3KPAU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qA-kiz3KPAU[/video]

SuperGolfer

I got it from a negro
Nov 6, 2004
Jews get ZERO days off for Hannukah. It's a minor holiday.

English Gent

Feb 15, 2005
Christ, I fucking hate Jesse Ventura. I hope he trips and falls into pool of Hep C.

nataskaos

He's no good to me dead.
Jul 7, 2006
BFE
What a fucking idiot. We have classified information for an idiot. YEAH! PUT IT ALL OUT THERE !

Fucking dumbass.

nataskaos

He's no good to me dead.
Jul 7, 2006
BFE
I've been a civilian for a decade now. There is shit that I will never be able to talk about. What an idiot.

English Gent

Feb 15, 2005
It's not a Ben Franklin haircut, Bill. It's a Riff Raff from Rocky Horror haircut. Get with the program, man.

SuperGolfer

I got it from a negro
Nov 6, 2004
I've been a civilian for a decade now. There is shit that I will never be able to talk about. What an idiot.
You mean you can't give further details on "Operation Dumbo Drop?"

TitanicSlide

is it too soon?
Jun 20, 2004
Long Island, NY
On a delay, just hearing Stuntbrain, Foxin them up about the Blind Sheik, amazing how these conspiracy theories thrown in, to tattle tail. Plus I'd like to hear the breakdown of those "47%" how many in Nursing Homes?, War Vets? Republicans?, what's that breakdown?

English Gent

Feb 15, 2005
Yes, Jesse, the Government that couldn't keep a break-in at the Watergate Hotel secret managed to pull off a huge cover up that would have literally involved thousands of people. You fucking cunt.

nataskaos

He's no good to me dead.
Jul 7, 2006
BFE
Yes, Jesse, the Government that couldn't keep a break-in at the Watergate Hotel secret managed to pull off a huge cover up that would have literally involved thousands of people. You fucking cunt.
no no no no...because of things.
things that back up the wacky point..

stevenknight

I am person.
Jan 28, 2012
United Kingdom
I'd rather hear clips of Jesse on Piers Morgan of all shows than Ant talk about politics, less annoying. I can just laugh at Jesse, he's a dope.

Status
Not open for further replies.