O&A Listening Thread 9/26/12 - Happy Yom Kipper Kenny.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Close Talker

Jimmys dumb fucking outrage about something he doesnt give two shits about is enraging to listen to

Bill Lehecka

The Fat Horse v. 2.0
Donator
"These games are taking 5 hours, right? Oh, no 3 hours.... Wait 1pm to 5pm... 4 hours!"

Hmmm.

Bill Lehecka

The Fat Horse v. 2.0
Donator
Yes, marking fields with GPS locators to mark balls and strikes and other elements sounds totally feasible and in no way expensive. I've only seen it in tennis, and they have a system for it.

Sam's video really is pushing 1.5m views, I love thinking how annoyed Opie is about it.

English Gent

I once joked to a drummer friend of mine about Ringo's skills. It did not go down well.................

samurai

Ridiculum Anserini
I once joked to a drummer friend of mine about Ringo's skills. It did not go down well.................
His economy is what made him good, and by good, I mean perfect for the Beatles.

When I think about it, the only time he played any sort of extended mid-song "solo", was on side 2 of their last album. :D

ruckstande

Posts mostly from the shitter.
Someone posted a video of girls hula hooping from burning man on Opie's Facebook. Awesome.

fletcher

Darkness always says hello.
Donator
Fuck old, irrelevant Madge. The only people who give a shit about what she has to say are the gheys.

English Gent

If some Muslim cleric issued a fatwa against Madonna, it would make my day.

SOS

Is alive.
Wackbag Staff
With Madonna, what did you expect?

Evidence is mounting that those attacks on 9/11/12 were planned ahead of time.

Jihadists are savages.

mikek

Fatty made love to a cupcake
What's up with Jim's adoration of Gaga & Madonna? It's creepy.

fletcher

Darkness always says hello.
Donator
Ant's hating on homeless mustard is just as strange as Op's adoration of the guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.