O & A Listening Thread for 6/6

pure_waves

© Steven Carr Industries, 2014. Grrrrrrrr
Haven't started one of these before, so good morning everyone!

Morning all. It's been a while since I've been up this late. Maybe I can stall up and play in the listening thread.

haider254

I'm for PIE'S...Israel is near Europe, isn't it? :action-sm
Well it's trying to be :icon_roll I'll allow because I'm stealing your Krav Maga :D

Listening to the Homeless Charlie broadcast... I still don't get what's so bad... fucking XM...

I'm searching for audio from the show where Op talks about, "we're cartoon characters". It somewhere in between May 15th and May 22nd (because the 23rd I IF-ed a call back joke that coulndn't be read, so it's somewhere in that time frame).

If anyone finds which day it was said, let PM.

Until then, I'll just be listening to two weeks of shows today until I come across it.

Warren

Fucking Fan
Well it's trying to be :icon_roll I'll allow because I'm stealing your Krav Maga :D

Listening to the Homeless Charlie broadcast... I still don't get what's so bad... fucking XM...
I played it about a week after. to me it sounded like guys sitting around talking about who they want to fuck. I to didn't see a big deal there

Warren

Fucking Fan
I'm searching for audio from the show where Op talks about, "we're cartoon characters". It somewhere in between May 15th and May 22nd (because the 23rd I IF-ed a call back joke that coulndn't be read, so it's somewhere in that time frame).

Until then, I'll just be listening to two weeks of shows today until I come across it.
sorry coke I don't know the date but I remember ant saying it. I think it was the Monday or Tuesday after Charlie was on there

haider254

I did listen to it a couple days ago, if I was at home I would go through my MP3s, but I still got about 4 hours before I get home, if you still aint got it by the end of today's OnA, PM me and I'll go try and find it...

haider254

sorry coke I don't know the date but I remember ant saying it. I think it was the Monday or Tuesday after Charlie was on there
I'm thinking it was real close to them coming back from their holiday...

Thanks guys. I'll be scanning shows all day, but now I have a place to start.

BTW, John and Jeff are playing their guessing game with top ten baby names. Dorks!

Dre

(Insert Witty Line Here)
Morning Baggers. :action-sm

haider254

Any one have the Media player URL for the KROCK stream? I'm gonna see if I can get it to work, this philly stream is ghey and the KROCK flash player is shite...