O&A Listening Thread. June 25th, 2007

Hey fellas. Hmmm I forget what the Monday bits are... Pot Talk Mondays, right?

Carolina Kike

World's Only Redneck Kike
They're not off of XM, I think they're broadcasting from different studios. I think it's Ron and Fez that are off for two weeks.

XM is constructing a new studio for Gregg & Anthony / Ron and Todd.

So, right now Ron and Todd are in the little studio at the XM building while Gregg and Anthony are staying over at CBS. Oh wait, that's right. Ron and Todd are on vacation but they had a couple of shows last week in the small extra studio.

commish13

Personal Friend of Chris Jericho
Actually, as the Carolina Kike said, R&F are on vacation. They did last Monday thru Wednesday in the small studio. They're back on July 9th when hopefully the studio is done.

I was checking a beta forum for WarHawk and it seems that there are some people who didn't join the beta until the last few days.

Well, the beta ends this week so these morons had not checked their email for like a month or something and missed out on the beta.

bleh...I don't even know what I'm posting. Ignore me :) I haven't been sleeping well.

Happy Feel Good Story Moose Cum Pot Talk Monday everybody!

With Anthony's ex-wife stuff on the replays, did any of the pests actually show up to his court dates?

He openly invited the listeners to show up and to hear the circus and to hear how much money he had thrown at her that she is now saying isn't enough.

commish13

Did we end up finding out when the rescheduled date was? I misses parts of some shows around that time, so I may have missed Ant announcing when the new date was.

commish13

To make up for Guns4Tots:

[nsfw]

[/nsfw]

mills

I'll give em a state, a state of unconsciousness
Quick recap what were they supposed to do for the die hard thing this weekend? They confused the hell out of me when they were talking about it.

English Gent

Good morning on this shitdicktastic Monday morn. God bless. Hugs............

commish13

Maybe we'll find out today. It was never specified, mills.

With Anthony's ex-wife stuff on the replays, did any of the pests actually show up to his court dates?

He openly invited the listeners to show up and to hear the circus and to hear how much money he had thrown at her that she is now saying isn't enough.
i dont think we ever found out what happened at the court date. anyone have any info?

English Gent

i dont think we ever found out what happened at the court date. anyone have any info?
I think that there was a general consensus among the pests NOT to turn up, thereby saving Ant from himself. A bunch of psychopathic heathens turning up would not have been likely endear Ant to the judge.