O&A Listening Thread: Rock Scream Tuesday, June 26th, 2007

Xyn

3 letters, 0 meaning
Mar 3, 2005
California
EEeeeeooooooOOOOOAAAAAHH AAA AAA AAA AAA AAAaaaahh

Ben's Bulge

Dec 9, 2004
Can't wait to hear Sam try to explain the end of the Vince is dead storyline.

Jul 13, 2006
Arkansas
Can't wait to hear Sam try to explain the end of the Vince is dead storyline.
He will probably say something about how he knew that he had hitmen trying to kill him so he worked undercover to fake his own death so they wouldn't be after him anymore.

Anyway, what was the point behind doing the exploding car anyway? I don't watch wrestling shit.

Ben's Bulge

Dec 9, 2004
He will probably say something about how he knew that he had hitmen trying to kill him so he worked undercover to fake his own death so they wouldn't be after him anymore.

Anyway, what was the point behind doing the exploding car anyway? I don't watch wrestling shit.
A wrestler actually killed his entire family before committing suicide so WWE is dropping the storyline.

Jul 13, 2006
Arkansas
A wrestler actually killed his entire family before committing suicide so WWE is dropping the storyline.
Yeah I saw that around midnight or something on Drudge. I guess he was pissed that he is washed up. I hadn't even heard of him before he killed his family.

moegolden

Perv-switch toggler
Oct 3, 2004
Today's show is going to have to have a lot of Benoit talk. Can you name any other celebrity to have ever committed a murder/suicide? Someone came up with Gig Young. Phil Hartman's wife wasn't a celeb.

Ben's Bulge

Dec 9, 2004
Yeah I saw that around midnight or something on Drudge. I guess he was pissed that he is washed up. I hadn't even heard of him before he killed his family.
Not washed up. Probably the best wrestler in the company.

Jul 13, 2006
Arkansas
If they want to get rid of the house then I'd take it. I don't care if there were three dead folks in there. It can be mopped up.

moegolden

Perv-switch toggler
Oct 3, 2004
Not washed up. Probably the best wrestler in the company.
yes. As far as the actual wrestling goes, I've heard him referred to as the most respected. Never heard anything about him being a headcase or having the type of obvious demons others had. But just like his character, he seldom seemed to show much obvious emotion. last night's televised "dedication show" had a strange air of people discussing the great wrestler he was, and the person "they knew", with an emphasis on the former. so maybe some had begun to hear of the police suspecting him as the perpetrator.

moegolden

Perv-switch toggler
Oct 3, 2004
speculation is that he may have strangled them and himself, with his free weights.

"The details, when they come out," said Fayette County District Attorney Scott Ballard, "are going to prove a little bizarre."

norton23

Opie And Anthony Always Win In The End
Dec 1, 2002
TITLE TOWN BABY!!!
That whole case is just plain strange,,,,I was thinking carbon monoxide poisioning because somebody mentioned that he called police and said blood was comming out of his wife and kid and himself,,,very odd. Got to work this morning and on the news they mentioned he may of killed thim...That whole wrestling world is just really strange, all those death's and many seem to be drug related....but the world goes on and YYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaa!

Xyn

3 letters, 0 meaning
Mar 3, 2005
California
I think it's just another part of the storyline.

FAKE

:action-sm

Jul 13, 2006
Arkansas
That whole case is just plain strange,,,,I was thinking carbon monoxide poisioning because somebody mentioned that he called police and said blood was comming out of his wife and kid and himself,,,very odd. Got to work this morning and on the news they mentioned he may of killed thim...That whole wrestling world is just really strange, all those death's and many seem to be drug related....but the world goes on and YYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaa!
Hmmm there isn't any bleeding from CO poisoning. The CO molecules simply envelope red blood cells in the blood stream, keeping them from allowing O2 molecules from attaching and being delivered to the body.

They just fall alseep and die from lack of O2. But when the body sits there the blood settles on the bottom side of their body which makes their backs look purple and blue.

Xyn

3 letters, 0 meaning
Mar 3, 2005
California
Hmmm there isn't any bleeding from CO poisoning. The CO molecules simply envelope red blood cells in the blood stream, keeping them from allowing O2 molecules from attaching and being delivered to the body.

They just fall alseep and die from lack of O2. But when the body sits there the blood settles on the bottom side of their body which makes their backs look purple and blue.
Forget Aristotle and fuck Socrates...

norton23

Opie And Anthony Always Win In The End
Dec 1, 2002
TITLE TOWN BABY!!!
They just fall alseep and die from lack of O2. But when the body sits there the blood settles on the bottom side of their body which makes their backs look purple and blue.[/quote]

OH, ya learn something new every single rock scream tuesday

Jul 13, 2006
Arkansas

OH, ya learn something new every single rock scream tuesday[/QUOTE]

Yeah, it's a tale tale sign of CO poisoning that the coroners can easily see while examining bodies.

Ohhhhh the show is starting.

Apr 14, 2003
Eastern MD

Please save your fun facts for Thursday please.

Morning everybody! :action-sm

haider254

May 11, 2007
Finland
Opie's rock scream sucks ass... sounds like a platypus being råped...