O&A Listening Thread. Whip 'em Out Wednesday 2-6-08

Jul 13, 2006
Arkansas
Hi ladies :action-sm

How about them tornadoes rolling through my state? Don't you wish you had them in NYC?

KSA1001

Halfrican Fan #?
Aug 8, 2005
Jersey City, NJ
Hi ladies :action-sm

How about them tornadoes rolling through my state? Don't you wish you had them in NYC?
How much did THAT suck? It's not even tornado season, correct?
BTW..we did have that quick one in Brooklyn last year, let's not forget the Italian storm chasers.

Jul 13, 2006
Arkansas
How much did THAT suck? It's not even tornado season, correct?
No. But we went from having 72 degree weather down to the 30s. So, that usually means tornadoes and thunderstorms:action-sm

Approx 11 people dead including two parents and their 11-yr-old daughter

Dre

(Insert Witty Line Here)
Mar 11, 2006
Facing a monitor.
Morning Baggers. :action-sm

How goes it? I won't be here for most of the day, but I'll be back for the replay.

Just checkin' in. :)

I got assigned in my first years with a newsgroup to follow storm chasers and photograph their excursions. It was a complete waste of time and it ruined some of my equipment.

I'm with ronnie on this here: I look at the map and I see L.A. and then a bunch of trees...and then New York.

mattiew23m

Nice Head Deek
Feb 17, 2006
Secaucus, NJ
Sunday, Monday, Nappy Days,
Tuesday, Wednesday, Nappy Days,
Thursday, Friday, Nappy Days,
Saturday, what a day,
Gang Bangin' all week with you.

This day is ours
Check out our 9's. (Oh Nappy Days)
This day is ours (Oh Nappy Days)

Hello Negro, Chocolate rain,
She's wearing my gang sign on her chain.
She's my bitch, I'm her boo,
She's gonna choke on my goo.

EHHHH CAR CRASH :)

mattiew23m

Nice Head Deek
Feb 17, 2006
Secaucus, NJ
hahaha I was laughing my ass off all day, when ant mentioned the "change" sign about Obama lol..

Jul 13, 2006
Arkansas
I got assigned in my first years with a newsgroup to follow storm chasers and photograph their excursions. It was a complete waste of time and it ruined some of my equipment.

I'm with ronnie on this here: I look at the map and I see L.A. and then a bunch of trees...and then New York.
mornin Brody. How's the paparazzi life treating you

Hows it treating me... ehh.

I work my ass off traveling around the country and world, and recently filed for bankruptcy because of 15 grand in medical debts I racked up from hospitalizations without health insurance.

Wouldn't prefer a health system like NHS in the UK, but I'd like a better safety net for people who aren't poor, but aren't quite rich either...especially freelance and self employed workerz.

Jul 13, 2006
Arkansas
I work my ass off traveling around the country and world, and recently filed for bankruptcy because of 15 grand in medical debts I racked up from hospitalizations without health insurance.

Wouldn't prefer a health system like NHS in the UK, but I'd like a better safety net for people who aren't poor, but aren't quite rich either...especially freelance and self employed workerz.
You don't have health care out there with Hearst?

Lillibaby

AFRO's Littlest Baby...
May 15, 2007
wow Ant is coming off really small right now...all these paranoid rants are getting a little over-the-top