O&A LT 3-1-13 Sirius/XM signs ex-Pope for $10mil

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 8, 2009
Bawferston
We went from a Toyota 4Runner, to the rental car a Toyota Yaris.It feels like we're driving on the ground. Miss the SUV.

Dec 9, 2011
Nothing like a cup of breakfast coffee to go with the morning opie and anthony politics/taxes rant

Dec 9, 2004
Baton Rouge
We have to film a Harlem Shake video at work to promote out "Wellness Program" yay.

May 8, 2009
Bawferston
I tried to avoid it. Only been exposed twice so far.
You must not have Facebook. Every day there is at least 3 different videos posted by the assholes on my page. I've only watched 2, but just seeing the goddamn name grates on my nerves.

jules

uppity taxpayer
Jul 24, 2005
south jersey
just saw my first harlem shake vid on youtube.
funny the first 2-3 times.
officially tired of it now

May 8, 2009
Bawferston
I have a love/hate relationship with Windows 8. My computer keeps shutting down.. and it's not the laptop, I just got it for Christmas.
I looked up the error message I get, and it happens to all different models... the only common denominator between us all is the OS. They still have no solution for it as of yet. It's fucking ANNOYING.

Dec 9, 2004
Baton Rouge

It's actually the least infuriating part of the push for exercise.

They are doing a competition between different regions of the company. You log your exercise times and it's a friendly thing, except they let the guys that have construction/labor jobs for the company log work time as exercise.

So people like me that are in pretty good shape and go to the gym daily have no chance of winning the prize because some guy who climbs a ladder gets to log 5 hours a day.

I offered up a solution of "make them post self pictures and everyone can vote on whether or not they look like they are actually doing 5 hours of vigorous exercise a day....

I'm no longer allowed to post comments.

May 8, 2009
Bawferston
It's actually the least infuriating part of the push for exercise.

They are doing a competition between different regions of the company. You log your exercise times and it's a friendly thing, except they let the guys that have construction/labor jobs for the company log work time as exercise.

So people like me that are in pretty good shape and go to the gym daily have no chance of winning the prize because some guy who climbs a ladder gets to log 5 hours a day.

I offered up a solution of "make them post self pictures and everyone can vote on whether or not they look like they are actually doing 5 hours of vigorous exercise a day....

I'm no longer allowed to post comments.
How is that incentive for anyone that doesn't have a construction/labor job? They should have their own "friendly" competition. You're right, no one is going to beat 5 fucking hours a day!

May 8, 2009
Bawferston
Speaking of being active.. I'm having a hard time motivating myself to workout this morning. The goddamn scale hasn't moved all week.. in fact, it seems to go up by a pound or two. It used to be that I'd step on it and lose a lb every 2 days or so.. fml.

Dec 9, 2004
Baton Rouge
Speaking of being active.. I'm having a hard time motivating myself to workout this morning. The goddamn scale hasn't moved all week.. in fact, it seems to go up by a pound or two. It used to be that I'd step on it and lose a lb every 2 days or so.. fml.
Oh good.. a music break.

Nothing motivates me to get up and do something else like a music break.....

nataskaos

He's no good to me dead.
Jul 7, 2006
BFE
Uh oh.
Fat comic anger.

Dec 9, 2004
Baton Rouge
i believe it was under 21 drunk naked girl and that was the problem and that's why they dont ever mention that show, and never replayed it.

loganfield

I am a silly goose.
Dec 1, 2005
i believe it was under 21 drunk naked girl and that was the problem and that's why they dont ever mention that show, and never replayed it.
I've heard it was a little more than that, actually.

Status
Not open for further replies.