O&A LT 7/24/13 - Introducing Carlos Danger

Status
Not open for further replies.

VicVinegar

He can be as scummy as he wants, but the fact he kept doing it after getting caught just shows he is a moron.

yeah, get a female voice on it. It wouldn't be funny at all to have Sam or ERock reading the female part.....

Chip and ERock would have been great.

Steam

yeah, get a female voice on it. It wouldn't be funny at all to have Sam or ERock reading the female part.....

Chip and ERock would have been great.
They have female interns, you know. Why not bring one of them in to giggle like a vapid twat?

It's funny how they are becoming more and more of what they railed against in their early years.

English Gent

Ed Balls? Ed Balls is the UK Shadow Chancellor Of The Exchequer. WTF?

transit grinder

Baglin' with the Sex
i swear i found a bigfoot hat one time while walking through the woods.

fletcher

Darkness always says hello.
Donator
Joe has smoked himself retarded.

This is terrible, 10xs nuttier than he goes on jRP

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I777 using Tapatalk 2

samurai

Ridiculum Anserini
This is terrible, 10xs nuttier than he goes on jRP

I'll give you a shiny new Canadian quarter if you figure out how to remove your who gives a shit phone information from your posts.

Hell naw Joey Diaz isn't in the room to reign wake n bake in fuRR realz

English Gent

The funny thing about Concorde being grounded is that it was perfectly safe. The crash was 100% used as an excuse to stop flying an aircraft that lost tons of money every time it flew.

nataskaos

He's no good to me dead.
The funny thing about Concorde being grounded is that it was perfectly safe. The crash was 100% used as an excuse to stop flying an aircraft that lost tons of money every time it flew.

Is that funny OR ... not.

mikek

Fatty made love to a cupcake
Rogan is officially turning into Jesse Ventura.

mikek

Fatty made love to a cupcake

It was a piece of shit aircraft. Granted it was cool as shit, but from what I heard (even from pilots), it sucked ass.

samurai

Ridiculum Anserini
It was a piece of shit aircraft. Granted it was cool as shit, but from what I heard (even from pilots), it sucked ass.
In the air...just fine.
Takeoff and landings were a different story.

samurai

Ridiculum Anserini
The difference is that Joe doesn't buy into most of the shit. He just talks about it, and talks about it, and talks about it, and talks about it, and talks about it, and talks about it, and talks about it, and talks about it, and talks about it, and talks about it, and talks about it, and talks about it, and talks about it, and talks about it, and talks about it, and talks about it, and talks about it, and talks about it, and talks about it, and talks about it, and talks about it, and talks about it,
This.

KR1288

Joe Rogan questions everything?

I'm good. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.