O&A Mentioned in PalTalk Press Release

circpro

No Complaints here
and I am sure most PT'ers know they are on the front page of paltalk.com.

http://www.earthtimes.org/articles/show/news_press_release,116065.shtml

NEW YORK, JUNE 4 /PRNewswire/ -- Paltalk (http://www.paltalk.com/), the leading real-time, video-based community pioneering the socialcasting movement, today announced that author and film maker, Eric Schaeffer will be launching his new program, "The Eric Schaeffer Show," on June 6, 2007. The show will be hosted by Eric Schaeffer, author of, "I Can't Believe I'm Still Single" and will air on Paltalk every Wednesday from 6-7 PM Eastern. Schaeffer is also the writer and director of the films Starved and Mind the Gap.

Week to week, Eric will host lively, interactive discussions about being single, making movies, general observations about life, and how to deal, from the point of view of Schaeffer and his audience. Through the Paltalk platform, users will be able to interact with Eric, his guests and other audience members all through real-time video, voice and text chat.

"Through Paltalk's interactive video community, I am able to interact with my loyal fans as well as engage an entirely new audience in a really cool and compelling way," said Eric Schaeffer. "I have had the opportunity to participate in some of Paltalk's other chat rooms in the past and have been extremely impressed with the technology's ability to bring video, chat and content together in a meaningful way. I'm excited about the opportunity to have a show on Paltalk that will allow me to relate to my fans and get their insights, as well as sharing my own on a weekly basis."

"Paltalk offers the ability to connect authors, artists, news personalities and more with their audience through a truly interactive medium," said Joel Smernoff, President and COO of Paltalk. "Eric's show is yet another example of how Paltalk embraces the emerging socialcasting movement by bringing online video chat together with some of the most exciting personalities and events in media and entertainment."

Paltalk, the world's largest Internet video community with more than 4 million active users, offers a unique platform that combines multi-party video chat and social networking to create communities and allow users to engage in voice, video and text chats in real-time. Over the next few months, the company will continue to add to a content lineup that already includes LateNet with Ray Ellin, the shock jocks Opie and Anthony, Greg Knapp, Gary Baumgarten, Bobby Likis and Samantha Daniels.

For more information please visit http://www.paltalk.com/ericschaeffer . About Paltalk

Paltalk is the leading real-time, video-based community pioneering the new socialcasting movement. Socialcasting is defined as the convergence of traditional broadcasting media, social networking, user-generated content and video chat. With more than 4 million active users, Paltalk hosts the world's largest online video chat community offering thousands of users the ability to interact in a chat room together via voice, text and video in real-time.

Privately held, the company's patented technology allows for large scale video rooms where members can join in with thousands of other Paltalkers and engage in voice/audio, video and text conversations. Members can create their own chat groups around any topic as well as individual profiles on themselves in a social network. Paltalk also hosts "Scheduled Shows" including regular programs with celebrities, radio personalities and newsmakers such as the shock jocks Opie and Anthony and Samantha Daniels. The company also broadcasts live interactive video chat events such as musical performances and comedy variety shows. In both cases, Paltalkers can interact with the featured hosts and performers in real-time as well as other members in the room.

MEDIA CONTACT Kristin Conforti Dukas Public Relations 516-320-6839, Kristin@dukaspr.com Paltalk

CONTACT: Kristin Conforti of Dukas Public Relations, +1-516-320-6839,
Kristin@dukaspr.com, for Paltalk

Web site: http://www.paltalk.com/