O&A mentioned on Around the Horn on ESPN

nimsu

The Duck Goes Quack
Nov 14, 2004
Not a big deal, but the boys were mentioned on Around the Horn today on ESPN. The guys were talking about some radio guy in ***** who said inappropiate stuff about Adam Dunn. One of the 'guests' mentioned how Imus said stuff, got fired and got rehired. Same thing happened to Opie and Anthony and Bubba the Love Sponge. The host said 2x "who?" is reference to Bubba.

Not a super huge deal, but a mention is a mention

MJMANDALAY

Jan 26, 2005
Not a big deal, but the boys were mentioned on Around the Horn today on ESPN. The guys were talking about some radio guy in ***** who said inappropiate stuff about Adam Dunn. One of the 'guests' mentioned how Imus said stuff, got fired and got rehired. Same thing happened to Opie and Anthony and Bubba the Love Sponge. The host said 2x "who?" is reference to Bubba.

Not a super huge deal, but a mention is a mention
Whats the *****

nimsu

The Duck Goes Quack
Nov 14, 2004
neither do I... it was c/i/n/c/i .. a short name for Cincinnati...

danny666

Oct 12, 2004
I don't think it was the host. It was one of the other four panelists, Chicago newspaper writer, Jay Mariotti, saying 'who's Bubba the love sponge?' And then one of them said some DJ from Tampa.

Party Rooster

Unleash The Beast
Apr 27, 2005
The Inland Empire State
[The next day, Cunningham said Griffey should never wear a Reds uniform again, and said Dunn was drunk during the game.
"Adam Dunn looks like a monkey with a football in left field," Cunningham said.]

Good thing Adam Dunn is white as white can be, otherwise this guy would have been drawn and quartered.

ceeps04

Your right, you would know
Apr 26, 2006
The District
If it was the host that said it, that would be Tony Reali (sp?). Childhood friend of non other than East Side Dave

Hoffman

Guess who's back? Hoffman's back
Sep 28, 2006
Northern VA
It was Kevin Blackistone that made the mention.

Stormrider666

Hell is home.
Mar 19, 2005
Bronx, NY
I was watching Around the Horn yesterday, when they were mentioned. I wondered to myself how long before it appears on Wackbag.