O&A MILK Day Worst of Listening Thread

krisko

Mrs. Fuckin Funny
Jul 29, 2005
Cupcake Capital, USA
hi...it's milk day so they're not doing a show.....fuck the giants. i have a cold. :arrrh:

BIV

I'm Biv Dick Black, the Over Poster.
Apr 22, 2002
Seattle
Oh...fucking bullshit.

So was the K-Country thing just bullshit or what? I assume so since they were supposed to have a meeting about it after today's show.

krisko

Mrs. Fuckin Funny
Jul 29, 2005
Cupcake Capital, USA
Oh...fucking bullshit.

So was the K-Country thing just bullshit or what? I assume so since they were supposed to have a meeting about it after today's show.
i don't think they're going to country, no...they fooled us again....they're such jokesters :D

edit: this is the only article that is on FMQB regarding krock http://www.fmqb.com/Article.asp?id=552876

krisko

Mrs. Fuckin Funny
Jul 29, 2005
Cupcake Capital, USA
They're not live today?
no, at the end of friday's show they kept saying that they'd tell us more about the switch to country but it looks like there is no such thing as a switch to country. ant called in to rick shapiro's show this weekend and said that they were off today and during the football game broadcast yesterday Ron said that both shows would be off today :(

English Gent

Feb 15, 2005
There's nothing on the New York Radio Message Board about a format flip so, yes, it seems that it was a ruuuuuuuuusssseee, MAAAAANNNNNN.

krisko

Mrs. Fuckin Funny
Jul 29, 2005
Cupcake Capital, USA
holy shit loki, i completely forgot....sorry about your packers (i actually was rooting for them :()

brett favre was great afterwards...."even if we won and then lost in the superbowl we would've been just as disappointed".....translation..."we never could've beaten the Pats anyways" hahahah

HumpX

Character Assassin
Oct 30, 2004
Rhode Island
I have a dreeeaammmmm...

That melanoma boy Tom Chiasano relapses

Melk

Listening from the Future
Nov 14, 2005
Japan
There's nothing on the New York Radio Message Board about a format flip so, yes, it seems that it was a ruuuuuuuuusssseee, MAAAAANNNNNN.
Was there anything on the NY Radio Message Board about a regular handheld toothbrush versus the SonicCare Pulsating Brush?

English Gent

Feb 15, 2005
Was there anything on the NY Radio Message Board about a regular handheld toothbrush versus the SonicCare Pulsating Brush?
No, but there was an interesting view of waxed dental floss.

DREW

Nov 18, 2004
NJ
:action-sm Morning baggers ! and happy dead n..r day to ya all. he desided to be aSSassinated and now we have one less day without O&A... yeghhhh:mad4:

English Gent

Feb 15, 2005
holy shit loki, i completely forgot....sorry about your packers (i actually was rooting for them :()

brett favre was great afterwards...."even if we won and then lost in the superbowl we would've been just as disappointed".....translation..."we never could've beaten the Pats anyways" hahahah
Thanks, I was a bit pissed, because I don't think that the Giants are actually that good but, hey, them's the breaks. I didn't actually get to watch the game, as NFL is only shown on premium satellite channels over here, and I won't have access to them until I move in a few weeks time.

The Giants are going to get creamed by the Pats in two weeks time, mind (yeah, I know: way to go out on a limb there). The bottom line, though, and as much as I hate the thought of the Pats winning the Superbowl (TM) again, no other team deserves the NFL title as much as they do. No way. If the Packers had gone through to the Superbowl and beaten them, I'd be the first to stick my hand up and say that, despite that, the Pats were the best team. If, by some fluke, the Giants beat the Pats, it still won't make them the better team.

Pearce

Dec 16, 2007
Ohio
Every weekday that there's not a live show, baby jesus drowns a kitten.

krisko

Mrs. Fuckin Funny
Jul 29, 2005
Cupcake Capital, USA
Thanks, I was a bit pissed, because I don't think that the Giants are actually that good but, hey, them's the breaks. I didn't actually get to watch the game, as NFL is only shown on premium satellite channels over here, and I won't have access to them until I move in a few weeks time.

The Giants are going to get creamed by the Pats in two weeks time, mind (yeah, I know: way to go out on a limb there). The bottom line, though, and as much as I hate the thought of the Pats winning the Superbowl (TM) again, no other team deserves the NFL title as much as they do. No way. If the Packers had gone through to the Superbowl and beaten them, I'd be the first to stick my hand up and say that, despite that, the Pats were the best team. If, by some fluke, the Giants beat the Pats, it still won't make them the better team.

hahah...anyone hear that dolt Rivers? "i guess the pats were just the better team today" today mother fucker?? Chargers shouldn't have been there in the first place.

English Gent

Feb 15, 2005
hahah...anyone hear that dolt Rivers? "i guess the pats were just the better team today" today mother fucker?? Chargers shouldn't have been there in the first place.
"Today"? Ha ha - what as ass. I guess the one thing we can take from this season is that Peyton has shown he's human, and Eli's shown that he's better than we thought.

Blue Heeler

Uber Listener / Asshole
Aug 24, 2007
KY
Giants vs Pats

Translation: Everyone west of New England doesn't care who wins or dies horribly.

Dec 9, 2004
Baton Rouge
I have a dream....that there will be sales on linens at all major department stores on my birthday.

Blue Heeler

Uber Listener / Asshole
Aug 24, 2007
KY
"Today"? Ha ha - what as ass. I guess the one thing we can take from this season is that Peyton has shown he's human, and Eli's shown that he's better than we thought.
You don't need a good QB to go to the Super Bowl...the Steelers did it with one of the most overrated and dumbest QB's in the league.

Don the Radio Guy

G-Bb-A-D
Donator
Mar 30, 2006
Wyoming
If, by some fluke, the Giants beat the Pats, it still won't make them the better team.
No, it would make them the BEST TEAM IN THE HISTORY OF FOOTBALL. Anyone who beats the cheating-score-running-up Patriots will be my heroes for time eternal. Fuck Belicihick and his filthy sweatshirt.

mendozathejew

Mar 12, 2005
jersey
new york had written eli off as a bust half way through this season

Cromwell

Sep 28, 2004
Westbury, Long Island
This is fucking bullshit that there is no show.

Nate spoke to Opie on Saturday night at FH Rileys and he told him to "come to the Walkover and XM show".

Fuck you, Opie

Melk

Listening from the Future
Nov 14, 2005
Japan
I am not taking anything away from the Patriots for saying this but, the Patriots are beatable. Sure the Chargers shouldn't have been in the playoffs, but I see a lot of the Patriots success being the result of their opposing team's defense love-tapping Randy Moss on tackles.

I am not saying, "It is a conspiracy," or anything like that but Moss is handled buy the opposition with kid gloves. Shove him out of bounds... why tackle the guy and wind him for the next possession?

krisko

Mrs. Fuckin Funny
Jul 29, 2005
Cupcake Capital, USA
No, it would make them the BEST TEAM IN THE HISTORY OF FOOTBALL. Anyone who beats the cheating-score-running-up Patriots will be my heroes for time eternal. Fuck Belicihick and his filthy sweatshirt.
score-running-up=more gooder....what are they supposed to do, have mercy on the other team? absolutely not