O&A need a marksfriggin type site

B

BenfromPA

I try to keep up on the O&A show through the foundry daily recap but it is not that good of a recap. What O&A needs is a marksfriggin type site for their show. If it is out there and I just don't know about it, please pass it along.

I'm looking for a streaming site myself - the one that I used to listen to, that looped the days show over and the full week on weekends was busted down last week. Anyone know a good streaming site?

SOS

Is alive.
Wackbag Staff
WOW! New members are actually posting! ;)
Sorry. FoundryMusic is really the only source for daily recaps unless you want to read topics/posts from the different websites.

I cannot post the link to the streaming site here but if you have an email address or AIM shown in your profile...

Originally posted by BenfromPA:
<STRONG>I try to keep up on the O&A show through the foundry daily recap but it is not that good of a recap. What O&A needs is a marksfriggin type site for their show. If it is out there and I just don't know about it, please pass it along.</STRONG>
Thats exactly what we need, even though I get out of work at 3PM, I'm not near a radio except for the ride home, and end up missing the show. It would be great to have a marksfriggin show update type of site for O&A, any takers? off to work.....later