O&A& Norton Lines Of the day

FOFOLINA

Oct 4, 2000
Shit they are all on a roll the fuckin lines are so damn funny I have been in tears since they started with lady di and Marion

Ok here are some lines
1.Ant saying to marion-balls stay away from you to

2.Norton saying to marion-how long did it take the blacksmith to nails those on your feet??

3.Norton-How about a saddle and a feed bag?

4.Ant Saying-Christina Agullera is anorexic dee sinder.

5.Norton-Do You eat cheese cake in your mouth while you are listening to disco?

6.Norton Callin those 2 Lady di and marion sea otters..

7.Norton- tellin Marion - how hard is it to walk in shoes with you being the only mammal with flippers?

8.Opie saying hey ladies can you duck down for a little while....Norton saying this to them they all think we brought our moms with us

9.Norton saying to marion-The carpet was white till she walked on it

10.Opie saying her Pad it looks like a pillow they give in airplanes

11.Opie sayin the mxi pad does not look like a blow up matress

12.Norton sayin it is sad all these hot chicks around us and we are lookin at te purse of the elephant man

13-Norton tellin marion how does it feel that you look like a komono dragon??

14,Ant Sayin about the retarted L&S
it's like a penguin looking at a hawk
One is soring and the other will never get off the floor

[ 09-06-2001: Message edited by: FOFOLINA ]

wackadoo

E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES
Aug 12, 2001
philly
yoyo fofo,
how 'bout when they said one of the retards had a lego ass!!!!!fofo,i just about friggin died when me and my girl heard,cause my fiance works with a chick with that same kinda ass,we even called it lego ass.aww man funny shit!!!!!
:D

metallica22

Nov 4, 2000
man it looks like i missed a good one. I actually heard the first hour and some of those lines but what did they do. Were they live from the VMA??

MAVRIC305

I speak the human language
Oct 7, 2000
LI
Yes they were live from VMA today. Great show. Norton had some great one liners. Lady Di and marion were just as premoted: Retarded

I can't wait to hear the edited version tomorrow. I can't believe Steve C wasn't there capturing some video. That's one thing that sucks about it. Overall it was a great show. The description alone made it entertaining. It would have been alittle better if Marion and Lady Di were not so scary, I would have ran from them too.

Line of the day: Marion calling Will Ferrel a Poloke. She is without a doubt retarded.