O&A Photoshop Thread 49

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cunty McShitballs

Imagine, if you will...
My homage to Jerry.

( :action-sm :action-sm please don't kill me in my sleep Jerry :action-sm :action-sm )

oh yeah...and if you look closely at the left cheek, you can see real MARTIAN ANIMALS!!!!!!!!

posting this again
hope ant scans more pics later

j3lehane

RobotPenis I take bad pics,but Motor Vehicle loves me

The 2 headshots were from license pics.The posed one was on a timer self-photo from top of a car roof.That's the pic I love best,because I never look good in pics.Not that it matters much,but I found much more interesting things from that pic that I'll share later,having nothing to do with me.Thanks,Jerry

Cunty McShitballs

Imagine, if you will...
j3lehane said:
The 2 headshots were from license pics.The posed one was on a timer self-photo from top of a car roof.That's the pic I love best,because I never look good in pics.Not that it matters much,but I found much more interesting things from that pic that I'll share later,having nothing to do with me.Thanks,Jerry
Don't worry 'bout it. We're all non-photogenic douches here. :action-sm

j3lehane

ThsiFronToday'sNasaRoverSpirit/unretouched/cropped/labeled

I know most people can't see this,but look at the TRIANGLE shaped head,about the real life size of your screen or less,circling rover,serpentine body masked out because it moved.When still objects appear more clearly and moving objects blur,it's easier to mask out MOVING things.These dragons are common on Mars.Go ahead and laugh now,and later on see it in about 5-10 years when the story breaks.Jerry **** Hooo Hooo****

cigarsandscotch

Smoke and drink up.
Holy shit, this is not an act! **SOMEWHAT OFF TOPIC**

j3lehane said:
I know most people can't see this,but look at the TRIANGLE shaped head,about the real life size of your screen or less,circling rover,serpentine body masked out because it moved.When still objects appear more clearly and moving objects blur,it's easier to mask out MOVING things.These dragons are common on Mars.Go ahead and laugh now,and later on see it in about 5-10 years when the story breaks.Jerry **** Hooo Hooo****

You've been this crazy for a long time. You should absolutely be booked on the show. I would love to hear what you sound like on the radio.

The proof from googling Jerry:

Jerry Lehane
Jerry Lehane is the ghostwriter to the stars. He has achieved much in life: he invented Start Trek, the Mars Pathfinder rover, has written for Tom Petty, the Travelling Wilburries, Roger McGuine, The Rolling Stones, Led Zepplin, and more! He is constantly helping NASA redefine the way we view Mars. He is even a contributor to the Howard Stern show! A truly amazing man.
Jerry links
http://www.hostboard.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi/ubb/get_topic/f/6197/t/91
http://www.jerrylehane.com/

YaHearIHearMe

Yeah....Wait What?
j3lehane said:
Wow I see what your talking about maaaan im on the same page as you. It is truly amazing far out maaan

Cunty McShitballs

Imagine, if you will...
cigarsandscotch said:

You've been thi crazy for a long time. You should absolutely be booked on the show. I would love to hear what you sound like on the radio.

The proof from googling Jerry:

Jerry Lehane
Jerry Lehane is the ghostwriter to the stars. He has achieved much in life: he invented Start Trek, the Mars Pathfinder rover, has written for Tom Petty, the Travelling Wilburries, Roger McGuine, The Rolling Stones, Led Zepplin, and more! He is constantly helping NASA redefine the way we view Mars. He is even a contributor to the Howard Stern show! A truly amazing man.
Jerry links
http://www.hostboard.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi/ubb/get_topic/f/6197/t/91
http://www.jerrylehane.com/

I agree 100% C&S. Is this you too Jerry? http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/B000001D1N/103-5481316-5719846?v=glance

Also Jerry, you should read "Demon Haunted World" by Carl Sagan. It does a great job of debunking the pattern-recognizing phenomena you are so obsessed with.

NightStalker3

a complete moron that posts
Damn, that artwork and comic strip are wacked out my friend. Christ, I love it?

Cunt Cakes

fucking your mother
RobotPenis said:
Don't worry 'bout it. We're all non-photogenic douches here. :action-sm
speak for yourself. I am a very photogenic douche.

Seth

What's the "2 Foot Tall Man" all about?? I'm frightened!

peteyballzzz

cement steps + poor lighting= tuition saver
weirdo

j3lehane said:
this guy has to press 300 lbs. with his trigger finger.

Cunty McShitballs

Imagine, if you will...
cigarsandscotch said:
I think your right. It looks like a young Jerry. Also, it's difficult to see, but if you look hard at the upper right hand corner there is a dragon fossil from Mars.
I think I know what's wrong with Jerry then. Apparantly, this pic was taken about 15 seconds after the pic above.

Norton's Hog

Loopy fucking cunt
hahahahaha, nice smelly.

Cigars,
Damn dude I did the same google search this morning but had to go out before I could post the info. [Great Pshop minds think alike
]

Jerry is the real deal, and yes, I would love to hear him on the show.

JERRY CALL THE DAMN SHOW, YOU SILLY NUTTY GOOSE!!

Status
Not open for further replies.