O&A Photoshop Thread 55

Status
Not open for further replies.

JamesDamit

Spawn of satan
NortonsHog you fucking rule :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
That Godfather clip is brilliant!!!!!!!

holy fucking shit hog, i was ready to commend you for your ealier posts and you fucking murder!

ron b in the back seat- goddamn! the bar has been lifted...

high, budday.

LesPaul

Protecting Americas skys
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

that is all I can say

Way to f***ing go hog..... you are really stepping it up. Awsome job! Hog pictures makes Finger films look like kindergarden artwork.
Bravo buddy! :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

BIV

I'm Biv Dick Black, the Over Poster.
You guys are getting scary good at this. You need to make Ant, Opie and Jimmy pose so you can take pics from all angles and get the raw material you need.

BobDammit

Here is some fodder you guys needed for last week. Dont ask why I have the album cover :icon_roll

~~edit: For some reason, the bottom inch of the cover didnt scan. Ill try again later.

My first WMV edit..... more to come!

Kind of a first fun test, they will get better in time. Please click audio for full effect.

TOO HEAR AUDIO, CLICK MUTE ICON IN WINDOW!
[inwindow=329]www.capgraphics.net/Wackbag/Animations/Finger/togood.htm[/inwindow]

Edit: God damn NH I can loff and loff and loff at the Godfather animation. Thanks for the transfer to the new thread Paul!

Norton's Hog

Loopy fucking cunt
Thanks again buddays....;]

Finger
Those Windows links are amazing.:icon_lol::clap:

Hysterical shit [as usual] JamesDamit.:icon_mrgr:clap:

Great thread Paul, you have gone above and beyond as an O&A fan.:clap: :clap: :clap:

And finally,
welcome to many of the talented new blood we have here, [Great work by MartianVirus and Laplicker.]:hi2:

j3lehane

Finger,I have to rush to turn off your audio looping

That's disturbing enough,but for some reason all of a sudden I can't see anything but the the title pages of NH movies.Can someone tell me what I may have done to disconnect my video replay super-powers???

j3lehane said:
That's disturbing enough,but for some reason all of a sudden I can't see anything but the the title pages of NH movies.Can someone tell me what I may have done to disconnect my video replay super-powers???
Are you using Firefox? or Internet Explorer?

Laplicker

nortonshog said:
Finger
Those Windows links are amazing.:icon_lol::clap:

Hysterical shit [as usual] JamesDamit.:icon_mrgr:clap:

Great thread Paul, you have gone above and beyond as an O&A fan.:clap: :clap: :clap:

And finally,
welcome to many of the talented new blood we have here, [Great work by MartianVirus and Laplicker.]:hi2:

Thanks for the props. Glad you like my stuff.
I'm still trying to learn how to use Imageready. :) :icon_lol:

Laplicker

FingerYounger,

What program are you using to do that? Very Cool:clap: :clap:

Adobe Premiere Pro editing clips & Photoshop for editing frames. Then create a web page with Dreamweaver to host the video and paste the link using wackbag [/window] code.

Budyzir

There's nothing quite like a shorn scrotum.
Those "Left Jab" Spots Are Getting on my NERVES!

Status
Not open for further replies.