O&A Photoshop Thread 57

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ballbuster1

In The Danger Zone...
Wackbag Staff
#1
Time to crank up a new one...........have fun.:)
 

2ptconversion

Over 1 Billion Female Subscribers Served
#3
Damn. Hate it when they start new threads right after I post my brilliance.

Dru Schwoogie?

 

Laplicker

Registered User
#4
Me too, So I will post again, (as if anyone gives a rats ass)

 

martianvirus

READY THE ANALPROBES!!!!!!!!
#5
A few quick ones.





Top 3 are from Get Smart
Last one is from Tremors
 

Ballbuster1

In The Danger Zone...
Wackbag Staff
#8
2ptconversion said:
Damn. Hate it when they start new threads right after I post my brilliance.
Sorry, but threads are stopped at 15 pages so all the pages are
shown when you look at the thread title in new posts or in the
forum. We only do that for the photoshops so they can stay current.
Keeps them from getting too buried and not seen at all. :icon_wink

( Note: The previous thread will stay sticky'd for some time. )
 

Budyzir

There's nothing quite like a shorn scrotum.
#11
Ant at the ready for another night of house defense

 

ratedRsuperstar

...when McCainia runs wild on you!!!!
#14
why do stalker patty, lindsey, and lil jimmy love opie? answer below

 
#18
ol_bloody_anus said:
any help for makin better quality ones?
You're pretty close; PS use some tecture mapping from the original Lord of Rings pic and layer over Li'l Jimmy's face to make it look more gooder, a little touch of blur here and there plus maybe some smudge here and there, and voi'la! Presto!

Abodonza!
 

Norton's Hog

Loopy fucking cunt
#19
ol_bloody_anus said:
any help for makin better quality ones?
Not bad at all.:icon_wink

Good advise from Mice, here is some more...

You could...
1.use the smear tool [set at around 50% with a soft brush] to blend the edges of the face into the pic so you don't see the chop lines as much.

2.Color correction/matching: Use Hue/saturation, and lower the saturation a bit. Then use Color balance, and play with the sliders until the face matchs. Afterwards, you probably will have to lower the saturation again.

3. Try adjusting the levels, or use the unsharpen mask filter to sharpen the face to match the rest of the pic.
You also might want to adjust the contrast as well.

There are many ways to do this shit, you just have to keep experimenting until you get your own technique down.

Good luck



End of today's lesson.:icon_cool
 
#21
nortonshog said:
Not bad at all.:icon_wink

Good advise from Mice, here is some more...

You could...
1.use the smear tool [set at around 50% with a soft brush] to blend the edges of the face into the pic so you don't see the chop lines as much.

2.Color correction/matching: Use Hue/saturation, and lower the saturation a bit. Then use Color balance, and play with the sliders until the face matchs. Afterwards, you probably will have to lower the saturation again.

3. Try adjusting the levels, or use the unsharpen mask filter to sharpen the face to match the rest of the pic.
You also might want to adjust the contrast as well.

There are many ways to do this shit, you just have to keep experimenting until you get your own technique down.

Good luck



End of today's lesson.:icon_cool
"HARUMPH!"
"I didn't get a HARUMPH out of that guy."
"Give the Governor a HARUMPH!"
"HARUMPH, HARUMPH already!'
"I got my eye on you..."
 

ratedRsuperstar

...when McCainia runs wild on you!!!!
#23
decided to try this again too. better than the first?

 

Smokezilla

U. S. Backstroke Roulette Champion
#24
Laplicker said:
Me too, So I will post again, (as if anyone gives a rats ass)





Brilliant, Sir!!! :xyxthumbs :clap: :jump "joy" :loll2:

Now do one of Voss losing his teeth after eating Bonnie's ass!!! :erstaunt2 :puke:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top