In The Danger Zone...
Wackbag Staff
Here ya go. Have fun..............:action-sm

Laplicker

Since I did this one late last night I figured I would give it a repost

Possibly NSFW, (Depends where you work)

Norton's Hog

Loopy fucking cunt
Holy fuck, I hate when the board goes down!!!.....anyway...

Godspeed fellas, godspeed.

j3lehane

Laplicker Thanks dude ! I sent it to Howard !

His daughter was in studio when I sent your GIF along with my collage while his whole family was in studio. That's the last time I can email him until he gets to sirius I guess Hoo Hoo.
Congrats to O& A screamer heard many times during outdoor speech and the sign holder 100 of them on bus tour shot that will make a good photochop.Yahoo did pretty well for the O&A fans,even with the security shove-back.

j3lehane

Laplicker,your pic looks like Jackie Martling when he was maybe 30

I liked Jackie & Fred & Billy West together...old school.

J

jnes1021

great

Man oh man that looks so real ... great work ...

Laplicker

j3lehane said:
His daughter was in studio when I sent your GIF along with my collage while his whole family was in studio. That's the last time I can email him until he gets to sirius I guess Hoo Hoo.
Congrats to O& A screamer heard many times during outdoor speech and the sign holder 100 of them on bus tour shot that will make a good photochop.Yahoo did pretty well for the O&A fans,even with the security shove-back.

Glad you were able to send it.

C

Capt.RI

Great Work everyone, lets see Hoo Hoo make the transition with the our Army in place!

Bluntz

'Run Rabbit Run!'
Here is todays Hitler salute, something you gentz can manipulate hehe...

aoy1995

Wanna-Be Knitter in Training
Need some help. (I am shit with Photoshop)..Stalker Patti does not have a picture on her myspace account. Can any of you creative type work this picture up, so we can send it to her, to use?

(Presuming that someone takes on this small project) Can you PM me when it is ready...(if you will)...

OLHANGERHEAD

OLHANGERHEAD said:
Another "Original" Olhangerhead Product.....

I also had another question, anyone know who put my photoshop of "Ralphie from Christmas Story" photoshop up on Myspace. I just saw it on a bunch of myspace sites. No big deal. HOO HOO I am getting like howie...YYYYYEEECK!

OLHANGERHEAD

I wanted to Re-Post just to be sure everyone knew which "Christmas Story" pic I was talking about and yes, I am a POST whore...HOO HOO I invented Posting too much!

OLHANGERHEAD

Just a quickie that I already posted... Can you all just call me "RE-POST DIVA" I stink, I suffer from A.D.D. (Attention DEPRIVATION Disorder) ha ha !

Status
Not open for further replies.