O&A Photoshop Thread 68

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

teabag

can someone fix up this pic for me, maybe her hand around its hog :) She is the meanest mouthiest bitch in the world.

C

=CDU=Above

Ploppy said:
How about that...2 beggars in one day.
I think you miss understood my post. Not begging.....just wasn't sure if I made the point that I was going for in the GIF.

bigA said:
Me and Chester Ashes and Matthew and GreatAmericanZero went to the comedy cellar last night
and GreatAmericanZero had the ghey sandwich
thanks nortonshog for the photoshop
HOLY SHIT!

ok,so tonight i met up with Big A and Chester's Ashes and stuff at FH Reileys and EVERYONE was there. When Big A gets there he gives me the above photo, photoshopped by the great Nortonshog and we all had a good laugh...and we all laughed as Big A, No Filter Paul and the rest of the maniacs passed the pic around the bar for everyone to see it. Opie saw it, Lindsay saw it, Master Po saw it... so i had to explain to all of them how im not gay. Then when Anthony saw it he was like "oh i saw this already" and im like "where?" and unbeknownst to me, Big A also posted that pic on wackbag.com. I didnt realize me with a cock sandwich was all over cyberspace. So now i have to announce to all of wackbag's 25000 members or however many members they have that I am not a homosexual. I am straight and, in fact, if any of the girls on wackbag need me to prove that fact, please don't hesitate to contact me.

Seriously though, I am honored to be photoshopped on wackbag and I really did find it funny. I didnt know an avocado sandwich was so gay, but...well, you live and learn

GreatAmericanZero said:
HOLY SHIT!

ok,so tonight i met up with Big A and Chester's Ashes and stuff at FH Reileys and EVERYONE was there. When Big A gets there he gives me the above photo, photoshopped by the great Nortonshog and we all had a good laugh...and we all laughed as Big A, No Filter Paul and the rest of the maniacs passed the pic around the bar for everyone to see it. Opie saw it, Lindsay saw it, Master Po saw it... so i had to explain to all of them how im not gay. Then when Anthony saw it he was like "oh i saw this already" and im like "where?" and unbeknownst to me, Big A also posted that pic on wackbag.com. I didnt realize me with a cock sandwich was all over cyberspace. So now i have to announce to all of wackbag's 25000 members or however many members they have that I am not a homosexual. I am straight and, in fact, if any of the girls on wackbag need me to prove that fact, please don't hesitate to contact me.

Seriously though, I am honored to be photoshopped on wackbag and I really did find it funny. I didnt know an avocado sandwich was so gay, but...well, you live and learn

ffffffffffffhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaggggggggghhhhhoooooooooottttttttt!!!!!!!1

but a smiley icon makes it all better!.

& great ps's all.

louthree

=CDU=Above said:
I think you miss understood my post. Not begging.....just wasn't sure if I made the point that I was going for in the GIF.
Ok. I'll admit that I didn't really get it.

Norton's Hog

Loopy fucking cunt
=CDU=Above= said:
http://www.cduclan.com/~above2/images/nolaughingmatter.gif

.........nothing?
It was much funnier when I was half asleep.
Nice job.:xyxthumbs
The only problem is you need to add more time to the reporter scenes. It's flashes too quick so it's hard to pick up what the gif is about.
The talking shit was great though.

---------------

And just a heads up....asking for props in here is considered silly.

j3lehane

Digital Trauma,yep that's it.Dreamcar.Grrrrrrrrrr

When Steve hops in his hybrid,this is what he dreams of.........

GreatAmericanZero said:
HOLY SHIT!

Uh, yeah, Bro. Sure, whatever you say... We won't read into the crazy long (begging) note saying you're not gay. Looks desperate but sure, ok... Uh, if you say so... U, yeah, of course we believe you, uh yeah. Um, in regards to that [being in the] closet thing, Good Luck Bro!
:rolleyes:

j3lehane

GreatAmeicanZero >>> "Mild Mannered" doesn't mean "Gay". Just kidding.We know We know...you're not.

Ben'shog'selbow

Doggy style or on your side, thats your 2 choices
GreatAmericanZero said:
HOLY SHIT!

... so i had to explain to all of them how im not gay. so now i have to announce to all of wackbag's 25000 members or however many members they have that I am not a homosexual. I am straight
"I wish I were gay, but alas, I am I straight, sorry, If I were gay it would be so much easier, going to rest stops and performing sex, going to F.H.Rileys and having an avacado sammich.....but I love women......"-Tim Treadwell, he wasnt gay either. --Just tossing you a hard time zero--

n8crwlr

I bet Farrell wishes he could get his hands on one of these......

n8crwlr

I guess I should have checked the spelling of his name........
I fixed it.....

C

=CDU=Above

nortonshog said:
Nice job.:xyxthumbs
The only problem is you need to add more time to the reporter scenes. It's flashes too quick so it's hard to pick up what the gif is about.
The talking shit was great though.

---------------

And just a heads up....asking for props in here is considered silly.
Thanks NS, you do great stuff. Always worthy of a laugh.
But again, I wasn't asking for props. I realized after the fact that the joke implied might not be conveyed as well as it should have been. Or that it was and just not as funny as I thought. Cause I don't get any of Jerry's stuff and believe me....I've tried.

Anyway fuck it...
IT'S SUPPOSED TO BE "NO LAUGHING MATTER!!!"<---(exclamation points to be read as Jimmy would read it). Punching out.

MAVRIC305

I speak the human language
n8crwlr said:
I guess I should have checked the spelling of his name........
Dude, everyone misspells his name. At this point it is not even worth getting right.

Norton's Hog

Loopy fucking cunt
GreatAmericanZero said:
HOLY SHIT!

Sorry bro, but Big A had a knife to my babie's throat and forced me to Pshop you.
I believe his words were...'' P-p-p-p-sh-shop him or I'll s-s-s-s-s-slice your b-b-b-b-baby like a v-v-v-veal.''

-----------
Avocados and onions huh?
I have a joke about that cleaning a certain taste out of your mouth, but I won't repeat it here.

j3lehane

Welcome Scott Ferrell Fan Newbie.Got your Ferrets?

Lube 'em UP !!!!

i shouldve just let it die....i'm just going to punch out now

I was going to write you a message Nortonshog, If I was to be photoshopped, at least its done by the best

Status
Not open for further replies.