Status
Not open for further replies.

martianvirus

READY THE ANALPROBES!!!!!!!!
NEW, NOW WITH BIG A

Repost of the animation they talked about on the air:

MondoTopless

Uncle Paul's Lucky Nephew
This isnt exactly O&A related...but i was just looking for some expert opinions on a project i just completed for a class. Im a n00b to photoshop/illustrator and any input is welcome. Mods if you dont want this here feel free to remove my post.

Original Pic:

Pic i traced in Illustrator (about 8 hours total work time)

dodisman

You can get that same effect using the Cutout filter in Photoshop and then adding a layer/color mode and then backfilling in the color...and you can probably do that in 10 minutes...so not sure if the 8 hours was worth it...honestly the first thing that comes to mind is the Cutout filter when you see an image like that.

MondoTopless

Uncle Paul's Lucky Nephew
dodisman said:
You can get that same effect using the Cutout filter in Photoshop and then adding a layer/color mode and then backfilling in the color...and you can probably do that in 10 minutes...so not sure if the 8 hours was worth it...honestly the first thing that comes to mind is the Cutout filter when you see an image like that.
You're right i just checked that out and it looks like a quicker process...For the assignment i am supposed to use solely illustrator (i have to turn in an .ai file) so im not sure if i would have been able to do it that way.

Plus by only using illustrator i can see i was able to color in certain areas that weren't filtered out completely using the cutout filter. Thanks for the advice though man:action-sm

NightStalker3 said:
Holy shit Mike, that is the shit.:clap:
Thanks.

Does anyone have a high quality(non foundry) version of the O and A commercial that they can upload?

S

scolieoppie

i was filling up

DJJUSTJOE said:
i dont know whats wrong with me ... but i would hit that germen wench

I

IsAnySnLeft

well folks, i'm out like Christopher Reeve in a decathlon.

martianvirus

READY THE ANALPROBES!!!!!!!!
Anthony with Tweety Bird thinking about that SAW chick.

Status
Not open for further replies.