O&A to mornings in Cleveland; Rover is out!

AllAccess is reporting that French Rover is off the WKRK Web site and that O&A are now in mornings. Could it be that his contract is up? SpEcULaTiOn!
Net News For Monday, February 18, 2008
Latest Update: Mon, February 18, 2008 4:45 PM (PT)

Rover Gone Missing From K-Rock

What's up at CBS Alternative WKRK (92.3 K-ROCK)/CLEVELAND?
ALL ACCESS confirms morning man ROVER is now MIA from the station's site, www.krockcleveland.com, and syndicated morning stars OPIE & ANTHONY are suddenly slotted in wakeups. Where will ROVER surface?

http://www.allaccess.com/site/netNews/index.php?bs=sk&ng=industryTools&ag=172 (subscription required)

D

DoesItStupid?

and punt.....

Maybe i could have thrown out a hack joke like

"I think the punt got blocked this time"

That would be worthy of car crashes and or falling down stairs head first.

blueribbie

registered dick hole
Congrats to O & A (& lil' yimmy). After all of the shitty news in the last year it is nice to hear about a victory.

Dumfuk

STERN sucks cock
I fucking haaaaate Rover. Im glad ill have something to listen to now.My XM doesnt work in my building.

CM Mark

The East is Ours!
D

DoesItStupid?

i realize that, was just playing the Cleveland angle

Lil' Alex

So this means they're up against the and punt guy? Cool, radio wars!

Pearce

So this means they're up against the and punt guy? Cool, radio wars!
Maxwell is afternoons. They used to compete with him. But now they're moving forward in Cleveland and coming live to mornings and leaving him in the dust.

Ballbuster1

In The Danger Zone...
Wackbag Staff
Congrats to O & A (& lil' yimmy). After all of the shitty news in the last year it is nice to hear about a victory.
I agree. Too bad there's not better news on the Philly front.
Radio here just sucks balls without O&A.

bnceo

I actually digged rover. It was a different type of show, but I enjoyed it. Glad to see a victory in the books for the bbbboys tho.

blueribbie

registered dick hole
I agree. Too bad there's not better news on the Philly front.
Radio here just sucks balls without O&A.
Philly will happen. I think for the most part the show works best in towns where there is certain fucker attitude, and Philly certainly has that.

Now it's just a matter of timing for them to find a good station that will treat them right so they can kick the shit out of WYSP.

opie's HOT

Lingering Longer since 2001
Thank God that hack is off the air. O&A deserved to be in the mornings in Cleveland to begin with. It's difficult to try and talk to anybody about the show when they haven't heard it yet.

I love my XM.

Hog's Big Ben

Getting ass-***** in The Octagon, brother.
Donator
CBS was too cheap to pay Rover what he wanted for a new contract, so he bailed. CBS suddenly finds themselves needing a morning show, and they're already paying O&A. Let's not go busting out the champagne bottles just yet. This was CBS's cheapest option, not some big victory for O&A.

Of course, it's still an opportunity for them to kick Rover's ass in the ratings and show CBS what a mistake they were making by hiding them in afternoons along with the "and punt" douche.

Stig

Making America So Great You Won't Believe It.
[Jimmy Stewart] We're gonna turn this thing around...

Prepare for the 0.0 comments again from the zombie fucks...thanks to Rover and his shitty ratings again!

Hog's Big Ben

Getting ass-***** in The Octagon, brother.
Donator
Prepare for the 0.0 comments again from the zombie fucks...thanks to Rover and his shitty ratings again!
Are you insane? Rover was #1 with men 18-34 and #3 12+ in Cleveland. O&A should be so lucky to have such "shitty" ratings.

opie's HOT

Lingering Longer since 2001
Are you insane? Rover was #1 with men 18-34 and #3 12+ in Cleveland. O&A should be so lucky to have such "shitty" ratings.
QFT

Rover is much loved in Cleveland, and I see a shit load of RMG stickers everyday.

last fall before they moved to Chicago and then Back to Cleveland (same awful station that they tried O&A On) they were pulling 20+ Ratings in Cleveland

not sure what there current ratings are.

Rover is a scripted show whit a hole. i HATE that awful show and i'm happy the boys are on in the mornings

if they are moving they are probably going over to 100.7 WMMS which currently airs Bob and Tom (have had 7 morning shows over the last 8 years)

will be an interesting battle as Rover will have the early advantage (Rover had better ratings in Cleveland then Howard Stern did his last couple of years)