O&A Village

madbam

I'm on da Zoloft..........
Is this the first time they have the Village or did they have it last year...I was just wondering what time that gets underway and what the festivities are....we know there is a "petting zoo" and a Pest Boof...anything else that anyone knows??

Joey Bond

Huddla Huddla Huddla
last year at the pnc show we were there from like 9 am

mascan42

I'm just wondering where they'll have the village set up at Jones Beach. The only real space is the plaza outside the auditorium, and I think that's open to the public, without tickets. And even that isn't too big.

BaLZaC~308

ONE OF THE COOL KIDS
Your time will be better spent hanging with fellow fans eating and drinking than wasting your time at the "village"

It was pretty gay last year

Your time will be better spent hanging with fellow fans eating and drinking than wasting your time at the "village"

It was pretty gay last year
It wasn't that bad, but it's also nothing that can't be experienced in about 5 minutes.

BaLZaC~308

ONE OF THE COOL KIDS
It wasn't that bad, but it's also nothing that can't be experienced in about 5 minutes.
yea, basically if the first act goes on at 6 you can go to the "village" at 5:45 go mehhhh and go pee before you get your seats

yea, basically if the first act goes on at 6 you can go to the "village" at 5:45 go mehhhh and go pee before you get your seats
very true stay in the parking lot get shitty till 545 laugh at the dunking clown and then go sit down, the rest is pointless