O&A were number 9 in funniest ppl in 2006

http://www.cracked.com/index.php?name=News&sid=1218&pageid=2

i was on CRACKED.com and found this. it was a list of the funniest ppl from 2006. O and A were # 9. don't know if this was ever posted

EDIT: i finished the list and some sucky ass ppl are on it, BUT the big thing is that it's kind of surprising a site like that would nominate the boys. they seem to have that liberal too cool for the room vibe but apparently not too much

FredThe4thMic

Censorship goes Cumsies
What an awful list.
Jack Black is not that funny, at least not good enough to be above O&A or Steven Carrel.

It has been posted, but nothing wrong with posting it again. Next year you're going down, Tina Fey!

What an awful list.
Jack Black is not that funny, at least not good enough to be above O&A or Steven Carrel.
Jack Black is the unsuccessful version of Adam Sandler, and thats a really hard thing to accomplish

pure_waves

© Steven Carr Industries, 2014. Grrrrrrrr
aside from colbert, sasha baron cohen and o and a...that list doesnt do much for me. jeremy piven is horrendous. how hes #5 is beyond my comprehension.

Hoagie

I suggest you tread lightly
Wackbag Staff
zOMG! 9!

Big Fat Steve

I always wanted to fuck the Pink Power Ranger
Jack black should be thrown off a cliff.

alt130

Frunkis.net
That doesn't look like a very safe place to park.

alt130

Frunkis.net
Hey now, be nice. Jack Black was very entertaining and funny for some 12-15 minutes.

Loved the Tenacious D album, the first one that is. Never heard their new one.

Of course they're #9, they are part of the Elitest. Duh.

:flame:
Grab your sox
Elk OH Elk

commish13

Personal Friend of Chris Jericho
I like Jack Black, but in 2006? What has he done? Two movies that probably didn't do very well in theaters and one of them (Nacho Libre) looked like it was complete garbage, an album that's heat died quickly, and something he did in 1999. Plus, his HBO stuff is also old. Who made this list?

shwoogielover

don't trust me, i'm lying to you
I like Jack Black, but in 2006? What has he done? Two movies that probably didn't do very well in theaters and one of them (Nacho Libre) looked like it was complete garbage, an album that's heat died quickly, and something he did in 1999. Plus, his HBO stuff is also old. Who made this list?
me... thought it would be a good gag... guess i stink, and i don't like me... er.