O&A Youtube Request Thread

mills

I'll give em a state, a state of unconsciousness
Jan 30, 2005
Flea Bottom
Request O&A bits to be uploaded to youtube.

That's all. For your amusement here are two of my favorite O&A youtubes.

[yt]DPGaVHUHeiQ[/yt]
[yt]Jpbl5mk_HOo[/yt]

Hoffman

Guess who's back? Hoffman's back
Sep 28, 2006
Northern VA
Can we ban Ammer from uploading to this?

AnthonOpe

Apr 15, 2011
I'd like to see a Youtube audio of Ant doing Spock talking around his huge dentures and holding them in with his tongue while he talks.

mills

I'll give em a state, a state of unconsciousness
Jan 30, 2005
Flea Bottom
Can we ban Ammer from uploading to this?
Youtube? No. This thread? I wouldn't worry about it. He's such a drama queen he'll always need his own thread.

AFROshow

Mar 14, 2010
The best thing on the internet.

[video=youtube;q5C81JIdytg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q5C81JIdytg[/video]

Uncle Paul is my favorite show character. 2:30 is the best here:

[video=youtube;ih9SxkvaU7c]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ih9SxkvaU7c&feature=related[/video]

Feb 11, 2011
vancouver
Youtube? No. This thread? I wouldn't worry about it. He's such a drama queen he'll always need his own thread.
Ahh this is the first time something made me laugh on here. I don't know if it's the wording or grammar whatever but that was so good.

transit grinder

Baglin' with the Sex
Apr 16, 2008
Tennessee
I was just thinking that it's been a while since you gave us an exclusive 1.3 hour look at one of your videos. It's about high time you made a new topic with one of your masterworks.

Feb 11, 2011
vancouver
A View, Post or Awe fan? If I ever post that means a new topic is starting tonight yes...

LiddyRules

I'm Gonna Be The Bestest Pilot In The Whole Galaxy
Jun 1, 2005
Why are you still alive?

transit grinder

Baglin' with the Sex
Apr 16, 2008
Tennessee
To make Youtube videos for Opie that he lets us simpletons peek at for 12 minutes on the first of every month in the middle of the morning.

Hoffman

Guess who's back? Hoffman's back
Sep 28, 2006
Northern VA
Thanks for your phone number Ammer.

By the way, fuck face is such a harsh name to call me.

Feb 11, 2011
vancouver
Why are you still alive?
I wish it weren't so.

You ever have one of those mornings where your tired and feel like shit cause you spent the night before trying to finish a fucking cutting edge O&A video 5 years in the making that you started 5 months ago so you went to bed hoping the mpeg streamclip conversion of your 12 minute 1 gig sequence that takes about 4 hours to compress down to a mp4 but retain the high quality so that it can be played on phones as well without buffering only to find out that there's FUCKING VERTICAL INTERLACING problems so you have to re-fucking-convert it and while you're waiting you log into a site of 'fans' of the show that you make the videos for only to have some fucking miserable depressed dark lonely piece of shit loser asking why you're still alive and then some fucking lemming fat idiot trying to back up the first fucking retard by saying he wished you were dead as well? Check you're inboxes you fucking bitches I left my number in both of them. I rarely post on here but when I do you two same fuckfaces reply instantly with some inane tough guy bullshit. I would fucking make your future life slow if you were ever to say that to my face. You must have no life but sitting on here all day thinking you're funny. Okay lets break this down fuckhead Liddyrules. You took time in your meaningless, miserable life to write "WHY ARE YOU STILL ALIVE". Really hey.... You don't know me fat fucking depressed loser. "DUH DUH DUH WHY ARE YOU STILL ALIVE HAR HAR DUH DUH". Wow that was hilarious! Oh god my ribs hurt from laughing. I would love to fly to where you are and smash your keyboard over your fat fingers and then puke because the shit stank from your chair would make me gag and that would make me so angry i'd shit in your mouth. How's that for still alive? YOU GET NOTHING! YOU LOSE! NOW GO HOME AND GET YOUR FUCKING SHINE BOX! And fucking call me! I wanna hear your breathy ugly voice for myself. And to the other fuckhead Hoffman. The exact same shit you fucking pylon. The other Hoffman I know is my good friend and a camera-man and risked going to Iraq in the first few weeks of the war and got his ass kicked by an angry mob just for being a white guy reporting the truth. You must not be related you fucking zero. COME ON!!! CALL ME!!!!! You fucking zilches!!! Miserable fucking twats.

fletcher

Darkness always says hello.
Donator
Feb 20, 2006
jersey
You ever have one of those mornings where your tired and feel like shit cause you spent the night before trying to finish a fucking cutting edge O&A video 5 years in the making that you started 5 months ago so you went to bed hoping the mpeg streamclip conversion of your 12 minute 1 gig sequence that takes about 4 hours to compress down to a mp4 but retain the high quality so that it can be played on phones as well without buffering only to find out that there's FUCKING VERTICAL INTERLACING problems so you have to re-fucking-convert it and while you're waiting you log into a site of 'fans' of the show that you make the videos for only to have some fucking miserable depressed dark lonely piece of shit loser asking why you're still alive and then some fucking lemming fat idiot trying to back up the first fucking retard by saying he wished you were dead as well? Check you're inboxes you fucking bitches I left my number in both of them. I rarely post on here but when I do you two same fuckfaces reply instantly with some inane tough guy bullshit. I would fucking make your future life slow if you were ever to say that to my face. You must have no life but sitting on here all day thinking you're funny. Okay lets break this down fuckhead Liddyrules. You took time in your meaningless, miserable life to write "WHY ARE YOU STILL ALIVE". Really hey.... You don't know me fat fucking depressed loser. "DUH DUH DUH WHY ARE YOU STILL ALIVE HAR HAR DUH DUH". Wow that was hilarious! Oh god my ribs hurt from laughing. I would love to fly to where you are and smash your keyboard over your fat fingers and then puke because the shit stank from your chair would make me gag and that would make me so angry i'd shit in your mouth. How's that for still alive? YOU GET NOTHING! YOU LOSE! NOW GO HOME AND GET YOUR FUCKING SHINE BOX! And fucking call me! I wanna hear your breathy ugly voice for myself. And to the other fuckhead Hoffman. The exact same shit you fucking pylon. The other Hoffman I know is my good friend and a camera-man and risked going to Iraq in the first few weeks of the war and got his ass kicked by an angry mob just for being a white guy reporting the truth. You must not be related you fucking zero. COME ON!!! CALL ME!!!!! You fucking zilches!!! Miserable fucking twats.
Periods. Use them.

You really are coming apart at the seams, arent you?

Feb 11, 2011
vancouver
Thanks for your phone number Ammer.

By the way, fuck face is such a harsh name to call me.

I honestly feel like taking the day off work and flying to where you are and destroying you. And then puking cause your basement suite probably stinks too you fucking douche

Feb 11, 2011
vancouver
Periods. Use them.

You really are coming apart at the seams, arent you?
DUH DUH DUH look at me i'm a fucking grammar correcting idiot. My name is Fletcher and I am only good in life to tell people to use periods DUH DUH DUH. COMMA QUESTION MARK DUH DUH ELIPSES SEMI COLONS DUH DUH DUH

Feb 11, 2011
vancouver
PERIODS EVERYBODY DUH DUH DUH!!! Hey you mister over there buying a paper, don't forget when you go home and type to use periods DUH DUH DUH BRACKETS AMPERSAND DUH DUH

fletcher

Darkness always says hello.
Donator
Feb 20, 2006
jersey
DUH DUH DUH look at me i'm a fucking grammar correcting idiot. My name is Fletcher and I am only good in life to tell people to use periods DUH DUH DUH. COMMA QUESTION MARK DUH DUH ELIPSES SEMI COLONS DUH DUH DUH
I was just offering grammatical advice, no corrections whatsoever. Stop swinging so hard, you are gonna pull a muscle.