O and A drop to 7th place

MatrixOutsider

Wackbag's Only Sirius Friend
Opie and Anthony drop to 7th place (overall) in the latest ratings book. IMO, it's that crappy station they are on.

Also, Stern drops to 2nd place overall.

I never trusted how arbitron conducts the ratings anyway. Noone ever called me EVER in 20 years. or sent me a form to fill out

What the fuck is going overthere. Wow so Stern is nolonger #1 in NYC who took his title. This cant be good for O&A's contract negotiations with other stations.

DIRTY_HARRY

For some strange reason Arbitron gave all the forms out to minorities so I guess the spanish station is number one now.

1010WINS beat out Stern. Check out Saturdays's Post. And holy shit, a toolbox member posted here...

Is it true that HOT 97's Angie Martinez is now the number 1 show in the afternoons.

SOS

Is alive.
Wackbag Staff
How about their demo? 20-35 men? (or something like that)

MAVRIC305

I speak the human language
I wouldn't buy into it. As the guys said: There's no way to really know. They don't have a box like television. Dirty_harry explained it.

For some strange reason Arbitron gave all the forms out to minorities so I guess the spanish station is number one now.
It's all bullshit.

The guys are number one in are hearts. lol :D

[ 04-22-2001: Message edited by: MAVRIC305 ]

Oh well we will just have to see. I guess they handle the ratings like Florida votes for presidential elections.

Im confused by this whole ratings mess. Did anyone hear O&A explain the ratings mess at the beginning of todays show? I heard it and im finding some of it hard to believe can someone maybe clear this up for me?