O and A dubbed one of 2007's 'losers' in year round-up

Simby19

I want to have L'il Jimmy's babies
Aug 10, 2006
Paramus, NJ
Losers: The shock jocks Opie and Anthony, for hosting a character named "Homeless Charlie," who made jokes on their satellite radio show about the violent **** of Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice. They continued to laugh as "Charlie" sickly imagined punching Rice in the face and ****** Laura Bush "to death." Opie and Anthony then suggested he add Queen Elizabeth to his list of victims. The regrettable "ho" comment Don Imus threw at the Rutgers women's basketball team paled in comparison to this disgusting set of gags. These two are still on the air.

http://www.townhall.com/columnists/...7s_winners_and_losers?page=full&comments=true

Other losers include professional baseball players found to be using steroids, Jim Belushi for his show, 'According to Jim,' " taking us literally into the toilet," and Kathy Griffin for her rant when accepting an Emmy for Best Reality TV show. Yikes.

The winners, you ask? Rep. Bobby Rush for organizing a hearing about "gangsta rap," Christmas cartoons and Walden Media for producing more family-friendly movies.

What a douche.

There's no direct e-mail for Mr. Brent Bozelli III, but you can click here instead: http://www.townhall.com/Columnists/BrentBozellIII/2007/12/28/2007s_winners_and_losers?contact=true

Razor Roman

Save the USH!
Aug 27, 2002
Sayreville NJ
Brent Bozell is just one of those guys who doesn't get it... and never will. No point in even contacting him. He's proven time and time again that he's just a moralizer who doesn't even know what he's talking about half the time.

The best criticisim of him came from Mick Foley in his second book, where he tore apart Bozells PTC groups "study" on pro-wrestling.

Jerry1

Megatron Star!
Jan 26, 2006
Brooklyn, New York
I don't think O&A should be dubbed losers for the "Homeless" Charlie" incident for the simple fact that they are still on the air.
Despite the fact that they were suspended for 30 days, not for what happened directly, XM stuck to their guns and didn't kowtow to the likes of Sharpton like CBS did and end up firing them. They refused to even meet with Al about this.
Stange thing is not alot of people and the media don't even remember what happened because it was the non-story that it was and XM didn't add fire to it with firing the boys.
Alot more people remember what happened with Imus because it ened up with him getting canned. Just like alot more people remember O&A for the St. Pat's incident because they were fired for it.

Glenn Dandy

THE ONLY WHITE PRESIDENT LEFT.
Mar 21, 2005
Wackbag Whitehouse.
FO REAL?

Somebody betta call Tyra..... shiiiiiiiiit.

not like that ****** would help homeless Charlie. or any ******.

THATS THE STORY FUCKHOLE.

not opie n lil Ant.

i fix pipes while retards wright shit.... stupid fucks.

jagsfans

Dec 26, 2005
Jacksonville FL
Bozell is an utter ass! I agree he's unworthy of a PEST attack. I'm just looking forward to the day he get's caught w/a mouthful at a rest stop bathroom.

mendozathejew

Mar 12, 2005
jersey
The regrettable "ho" comment Don Imus threw at the Rutgers women's basketball team paled in comparison to this disgusting set of gags. These two are still on the air.
doesnt that make them winners, Brent?

JimmyMack

Republican Attack Machine
Aug 23, 2002
Los Angeles, CA
I saw the Sec of State in this article and immediately got a nervous feeling in my gut...

http://www.nysun.com/article/68612

"The editor in chief of Israel's Ha'aretz newspaper, David Landau, confirmed yesterday that he has pleaded with Secretary of State Rice to "****" Israel and its neighbors into resolving their problems."

Can an "editor in chief" get suspended for 30 days?

Glenn Dandy

THE ONLY WHITE PRESIDENT LEFT.
Mar 21, 2005
Wackbag Whitehouse.
I saw the Sec of State in this article and immediately got a nervous feeling in my gut...

http://www.nysun.com/article/68612

"The editor in chief of Israel's Ha'aretz newspaper, David Landau, confirmed yesterday that he has pleaded with Secretary of State Rice to "****" Israel and its neighbors into resolving their problems."

Can an "editor in chief" get suspended for 30 days?
wow to drunk to comment...... boys?

BIV

I'm Biv Dick Black, the Over Poster.
Apr 22, 2002
Seattle
Losers: The shock jocks Opie and Anthony, for hosting a character named "Homeless Charlie," who made jokes on their satellite radio show about the violent **** of Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice.
Ths sickest part of this is this douche still thinks it was a character and not a real homeless guy.

Hog's Big Ben

Getting ass-***** in The Octagon, brother.
Donator
Jul 28, 2005
New York
This cunt again. :icon_roll

That douche is one of Bill Donohue's lackeys at the Catholic League, among his many other non-jobs. Bill's cool with the boys now, so Brent can go fuck himself. One of the few things I still enjoy about Keith Olbermann is how he mercilessly slams the guy every chance he gets.

Not worth the effort, this one.

livebackwards

Proud Patron of Ted's Conglomerated Gasmaskery
Jan 29, 2006
Houston, TX
Anyone with sense will see what a boob this guy is by reading either list. No need to get all in a titter about every milquetoasty mama's boy with a PC.

norton23

Opie And Anthony Always Win In The End
Dec 1, 2002
TITLE TOWN BABY!!!
Losers? For that? LOL, this guy has a problem with pretty much everybody he mentioned. As annoying as Kathy Griffin is she doesn't deserve to be on that list either. And WHAT STEROIDS?!?!?!?!!? He needs to do some fucking research!

O and A= get suspended ON XM ONLY, there fans show there hardcore dedication by smashing there xm units, calling xm to complain, sending mass emails, etc= O and A Win....

sombody's either very jealous,,,or just didn't do his research.

SOS

ONA
Wackbag Staff
Aug 14, 2000
USA
Eh, Brent Bozell's Parents Television Council was responsible for 98%+ of the complaints sent into the FCC about the Janet Jackson incident which was the impetus for the crackdown on speech by congress and the FCC.

Ronreddog

Unofficial O&A Twitter Tough Guy
May 11, 2007
Sunny Florida
He should visit attentionwhorz.com, he would fit right in with the rest of them!

Philly loser

Wackbag Elder Statesman
Oct 12, 2002
Limerick, Pa
Already said, but this douchebag is a non-issue. His little townhall story won't get him the attention he craves.

Ignoring the asshole writing the article, this is my favorite part of the thread...

i fix pipes while retards wright shit.... stupid fucks.
Gotta love Pres Dandy! :action-sm