O and A not live Monday 2/18

moegolden

Perv-switch toggler
Oct 3, 2004
per Opie at end of Friday's CBS show.

Because this is what message boards are for. I really hate missing that rare moment they actually tell us they won't be there...only for me to tune in at 6 a.m. and realize it is a replay.

mikeybot

SPANAKOPITA!!!
Jul 25, 2005
philly
[angry typing guy]blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah [/angry typing guy]

OVERMAN

Boston fan
Oct 12, 2002
Ma

Because this is what message boards are for. I really hate missing that moment they actually tell us...only to wake at 6 and get nothing new.
YEAH! Wait, what?:rolleyes:

mills

I'll give em a state, a state of unconsciousness
Jan 30, 2005
Flea Bottom
And here I thought message boards were for keeping things like this quiet because it would help the show by keeping the ratings up when uninformed people go to tune in, at which point you get to bask in your supercool insider-ness and swap secret recipes for Awesome Punch via PM with other cool insiders. :huh:

dodisman

Feb 20, 2005
I just took a huge tapered whey protein shit...and i named it moegolden in this thread's honor...

moegolden

Perv-switch toggler
Oct 3, 2004
And here I thought message boards were for keeping things like this quiet because it would help the show by keeping the ratings up when uninformed people go to tune in.....
I don't think uniformed people come here.

Mags

Edgelord
Donator
Oct 22, 2004
Ill Repute
This thread is useless without pics.

Just sayin' :icon_roll

CreativeName

Not YOU.....
Aug 12, 2005
I heard they were really suspended, not just taking the holiday off.

Steam

May 18, 2003
IT"S NOT HER BIT!! IT'S MY BIT!! SHE STOLE IT FROM ME!!!!
Please. Who are people going to believe? You or her? She got her birthday thread bumped to General Discussion. What do you have going for you besides being the go to target for the douches on FBA for a solid week?

mightymalachi

Be afraid...be very afraid.
Feb 9, 2006
Definitely not Florida
Please. Who are people going to believe? You or her? She got her birthday thread bumped to General Discussion. What do you have going for you besides being the go to target for the douches on FBA for a solid week?
Two words. Tread. Mill.

Who gives a fuck that they're taking a day off. I'm more pissed I don't get the day off.

Kris_LTRMa

LoseTheRadio.net's Ma
Nov 17, 2006
right where I wanna be

Because this is what message boards are for. I really hate missing that rare moment they actually tell us they won't be there...only for me to tune in at 6 a.m. and realize it is a replay.
you do realize you've just ruined all the speculation threads that would've popped up on Monday don't you?

:action-sm