O and A on Cash Cab

SOCK TITS

"Its SIRIUS XM The XM Is Silent"
I JUST turned on my Tv to hear there names and was really wondering if it was true, sure enough it was, well close "Opie and Andy" Yea aparently the question was about 2 people who made prank calls and these dudes guessed O and A. Im gonna try to get audio ASAP.

MAV

dammit, and i just turned it as the show came on

DJ Evel Ed

MayYourCumCrustedCocksBeConstantlyCoveredInCunt
What the fuck is wrong with people not using their shout outs??? Assholes will get kicked out of the cab with shoutouts left! Some people deserve to lose in life!

I watched 50 episodes before Ben picked up some young black gentlemen.

Ben is the best host ever at creating cringe moments. He will mumble when people get in the cab in a fake foreign language. Fucking hysterical!!!

Does he ever get road rage?

LiddyRules

I'm Gonna Be The Bestest Pilot In The Whole Galaxy
EDIT:

Why did you resurrect this thread from over a year ago?

DJ Evel Ed

.I did a search for Cash Cab and this is the only thread about it.
I'm trying to save space here. Don't you care about the board getting cluttered with hundreds of Cash Cab threads??

ruckstande

Posts mostly from the shitter.
.I did a search for Cash Cab and this is the only thread about it.
I'm trying to save space here. Don't you care about the board getting cluttered with hundreds of Cash Cab threads??
I'm sure with they are with all of the Cash Cab mania going on here.

Piffft

Forum Loser
I don't know whats worse a cash cab topic, or the fact that Liddy enforces content rules. Wow this board really sucks ass, why am I even bothering to check this place once a month.

Oh wait I'm sure all the forum police will explain to me why I should give a fuck about their boring ass topics and bullshit.

I'm punching out for good. What a piece of shit this place is.

I don't know whats worse a cash cab topic, or the fact that Liddy enforces content rules. Wow this board really sucks ass, why am I even bothering to check this place once a month.

Oh wait I'm sure all the forum police will explain to me why I should give a fuck about their boring ass topics and bullshit.

Finally, my dreams have been answered.

DJ Evel Ed

I don't know whats worse a cash cab topic, or the fact that Liddy enforces content rules.
The fact that Liddy enforces content rules is worse.
Maybe a poll about enforcing content rules in all Cash Cab threads is in order?

Don't forget to say "Your Mom's box" on your way out, shitdick.

LiddyRules

I don't know whats worse a cash cab topic, or the fact that Liddy enforces content rules.
Without rules, there is Chaos. I try to prevent chaos; stop anarchy. Because once it starts, like a snowball, it will grow and grow until it encompasses each and every one of us.

kevtv

Resident Music Nerd
Headline - Cash Cab Thread Inspires Member to Quit Message Board.

aaaaaaa-booooooooooooooo.

Pearce

Good. Fuck off. I hope you slip on the way out and crack your skull on the pavement so all your shitty thoughts leak out into one big puddle of stupidity.

LiddyRules

I want him to stay so I know the personal grudge he has against me.

I want him to stay so I know the personal grudge he has against me.
He checks wackbag once a month.... personal feelings aside, who the fuck will miss him?

LiddyRules

He checks wackbag once a month.... personal feelings aside, who the fuck will miss him?
I didn't know he existed. Now he's upset because I'm Deputy Sheriff. I just want answers damn it!

JimsInfectedEye

That's very hurtful, sir.
Without rules, there is Chaos. I try to prevent chaos; stop anarchy. Because once it starts, like a snowball, it will grow and grow until it encompasses each and every one of us.
You and your whole, sick society. We're just your lousy escape goat.

I didn't know he existed. Now he's upset because I'm Deputy Sheriff. I just want answers damn it!
So you're a tyrant... I think we're all cool with that. :action-sm

Lil' Alex

I finally found the cash cab in GTA4 and they were right, it's fucking awesome!

DJ Evel Ed

I finally found the cash cab in GTA4 and they were right, it's fucking awesome!
No way, the questions are too easy and once you're in GTA's Cash Cab you have to ride it out to the end, answering every question. It's not worth the time & effort especially since the driver doesn't look or act like Ben Bailey.

djeter220

User that is Registered.

Thank goodness he left that cry for help instead of keeping it to himself. now we at least have a chance to talk him off the ledge.

I think we should all start verbalizing our inner monologues so we can impose our opinions onto visitors of a website we rarely frequent.

Wow, I'm tired of using message boards that try to weed out irrelevant and out of date threads. Though I visit this site once a month, it effects me to the point where I need to sit on a jar for people to listen to my opinions on it instead of just not going there anymore. YOU'LL ALL MISS ME WHEN I'M GONE. what a shitdick....

Top Bottom