O & J LT 7/16/13. AnthoNAY show. Save yourselves!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steam

May 18, 2003
What is even worse than segments involving interns? Segments involving female interns.

Steam

May 18, 2003
That would explain the interns in studio and the retelling of stories we've all heard a million times.
Can it explain the hole like laughing of these useless girls? This is fucking appalling.

Frankie_b

Talk softly and drive a big tank!
Aug 31, 2009
Scotland
Reminiscing with the Opster!

When does DeRosa show up to really get things goin?

Steam

May 18, 2003
Indeed.

Are they going to be in studio the entire show?
I'm obviously hoping not but that means its probably going to be yes. I've been turning the volume off and on hoping they've gone away but no such luck.

I normally agree with a lot of what Jimmy says but his defense of them to a caller earlier was sad. They aren't interesting. They aren't good radio. They are just boring college chicks with nothing of value to say.

Neckbeard

I'm Team Piggy!
Donator
Oct 26, 2011
The only reason those interns are around is Chickenhawk Cumia demanded a stocked coop of dumb college broads.

Frankie_b

Aug 31, 2009
Scotland
These interns remind me of Valley Jim

Frankie_b

Aug 31, 2009
Scotland
The only reason those interns are around is Chickenhawk Cumia demanded a stocked coop of dumb college broads.
An Wease asked opie to take one, Opie doesnt say no to the Wease man

vice86

How do I look, Denny?
Nov 22, 2004
NYC/PA
Did anyone mention how Zimmermans bro sounds like the dude saying Obama smoked crack cocaine in a limo with him?

Neckbeard

I'm Team Piggy!
Donator
Oct 26, 2011
Opie is as important as Anthony. Opie is the rudder of the ship. Shows without Anthony are not noticeably inferior to shows with him but shows without
Opie are meandering castaway ships foundering in the doldrums.

It is entirely appropriate that Opie receive top billing and a bigger paycheck than Anthony or Jim Norton because he brings a lot more to the table than those guys.

No, you couldn't replace Opie with any producer at random and have a superior show at a much lower price. That is crazy talk.

Opie is every bit as funny as Jim and Anthony and the producers. Remember when he did that one thing with Joe Piscopo 8 months ago?
RUDDER STEERING THE SHIP.

Plus, who else is going to go viral, man and make awesome elevator Youtube videos that get less views than Bobo traumatizing his dog?
Who else will have a 60 million dollar net worth and complain about the lighting on his radio show? I love it when he complains about the
suits and the radio wizards, man. He really gives 'em the business! Shitting on beaches and shitting on bitches, amirite?

Edit: I also really appreciate him making Tom Papa and Joe DeRosa regular parts of the show.
Bill Burr, Patrice, Nick DiPaolo, Jim Jeffries, who needs those faggots? HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEH

Status
Not open for further replies.