O.J. Simpson book hits the Internet

SOS

ONA
Wackbag Staff
Aug 14, 2000
USA
OJ "Did It" Manuscript Leaked Online

The manuscript begins with the passage:

I'm going to tell you a story you've never heard before, because no one knows this story the way I know it. It takes place on the night June 12, 1994, and it concerns the murder of my ex-wife, Nicole Brown Simpson, and her young friend, Ronald Goldman. I want you to forget everything you think you know about that night because I know the facts better than anyone. I know the players. I've seen the evidence. I've heard the theories. And, of course, I've read all the stories: That I did it. That I did it but I don't know I did it. That I can no longer tell fact from fiction. That I wake up in the middle of the night, consumed by guilt, screaming.

As for the murders, Simpson describes a chilling scene:

I looked over at Goldman, and I was fuming. I guess he thought I was going to hit him, because he got into his little karate stance. "What the fuck is that?" I said. "You think you can take me with your karate shit?" He started circling me, bobbing and weaving, and if I hadn't been so fucking angry I would have laughed in his face. "O.J., come on!" It was Charlie again, pleading. Nicole moaned, regaining consciousness. She stirred on the ground and opened her eyes and looked at me, but it didn't seem like anything was registering. Charlie walked over and planted himself in front of me blocking my view. "We are fucking done here, man-let's go!"

I noticed the knife in Charlie's hand, and in one deft move I removed my right glove and snatched it up. "We're not going anywhere," I said, turning to face Goldman. Goldman was still circling me, bobbing and weaving, but I didn't feel like laughing anymore. "You think you're tough, motherfucker?" I said. I could hear Charlie just behind me, saying something, urging me to get the fuck out of there, and at one point he even reached for me and tried to drag me away, but I shook him off, hard, and moved toward Goldman. "Okay, motherfucker!" I said. "Show me how tough you are!"

Then something went horribly wrong, and I know what happened, but I can't tell you exactly how. I was still standing in Nicole's courtyard, of course, but for a few moments I couldn't remember how I'd gotten there, when I'd arrived, or even why I was there. Then it came back to me, very slowly: The recital-with little Sydney up on stage, dancing her little heart out; me, chipping balls into my neighbor's yard; Paula, angry, not answering her phone; Charlie, stopping by the house to tell me some more ugly shit about Nicole's behavior. Then what? The short, quick drive from Rockingham to the Bundy condo. And now?

Now I was standing in Nicole's courtyard, in the dark, listening to the loud, rhythmic, accelerated beating of my own heart. I put my left hand to my heart and my shirt felt strangely wet. I looked down at myself. For several moments, I couldn't get my mind around what I was seeing. The whole front of me was covered in blood, but it didn't compute. Is this really blood? I wondered. And whose blood is it? Is it mine? Am I hurt?

Plans for the book and a FOX News television special were announced in mid-November 2006. The project was canceled after a firestorm of controversy and an outcry from the public.

Dani75

I hate stupid people...
Jan 27, 2005
Norton, MA
Is there somewhere you can download the whole manuscript? If so, please post or PM me. Thanks!

H

hornypervert

Yes please, anyone knows the link to it, please post it here? Thanks.

MJMANDALAY

Jan 26, 2005
In it does he admit his son the chef did it?

R

richfrompa

see next post.

predators1998

Mar 13, 2006
Tennessee
I would rather see this end up somewhere that the Goldman family could at least get a fraction of the money that wife-murdering douche owes them.

Hoffman

Guess who's back? Hoffman's back
Sep 28, 2006
Northern VA
I would rather see this end up somewhere that the Goldman family could at least get a fraction of the money that wife-murdering douche owes them.
I'm pretty sure I've seen some stories that indicate that is actually pretty close to happening.

jackjack

May 12, 2007
Daytona Beach
I've heard Goldman wanted the rights to it so he could change the title and sell it.

Wouldn't surprise me if the murdering douche himself leaked it so there wouldn't be any value any more.

Dani75

I hate stupid people...
Jan 27, 2005
Norton, MA
I've heard Goldman wanted the rights to it so he could change the title and sell it.

Wouldn't surprise me if the murdering douche himself leaked it so there wouldn't be any value any more.
I agree, OJ probably did leak it to keep them from making $$ off it. You have to admit, he is a smart son of a bitch.

Coffee Diva

Female? Nope. Meaty-breasted? You betcha!

If that's the case, then I say good. Civil suits should be considered unconstitutional when the defendant has already been acquitted in a criminal court. (Wait, let me rephrase that: They are unconstitutional; it's just that a way was found to allow them because it allows lawyers to get more cash.) Don't forget that in civil court, the standard of proof is "Well, we think it's a bit more likely than not that you're guilty. Enjoy having your life destroyed!" I think if any of us got hit with a multi-zillion-dollar judgment based on a jury thinking there's a 51% possibility we were guilty, we'd consider that a bit unfair.

(Did OJ do it? Probably. But one day it's him "getting what he deserves", and the next day it's us getting pounded in the ass by a shyster even though we're totally innocent.)

(Besides, Nicole wouldn't listen. :action-sm )

SwimConnerSwim

O&A Token Midget
Feb 20, 2007
New Jersey
Anyone else reading this and hear Ant's OJ voice in their head? I've read 2 pages, and plan on reading the entire thing in that voice.

jackjack

May 12, 2007
Daytona Beach
Anyone else reading this and hear Ant's OJ voice in their head? I've read 2 pages, and plan on reading the entire thing in that voice.

Read some of the 'beginning years' pages.
Anyone else got the TV news on and notice there's no mention?

Anyways, I don't read it in Ant's voice, but my thoughts about what I read are his voice. That will probably last for the whole time I read the book, as long as I finish it within a couple weeks.
I don't know if it's common, but I do that all the time with various thoughts.
Often it's Jimmy making a comment about something random I just saw.

Back when Lucky Louie was running, Louie CK was on of the more prevalent voices in my head.

I watched a lot of the mystery science theater reruns years back when they were on the scifi channel pretty often, and for a while I couldn't watch anything on TV without the stupid robots complaining about the bad parts in their robot voices.

SteelCityStoic

Feb 16, 2007
Pittsburgh
the autopsy reports and the story of the murder in this book match up extremely well. Obviously because this is his way of admitting guilt.

jackjack

May 12, 2007
Daytona Beach
the autopsy reports and the story of the murder in this book match up extremely well. Obviously because this is his way of admitting guilt.
Amazing how all the news outlets are silent on this..
Search the FOX site, the last article is this from two days ago.
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,283073,00.html

Interesting that the next day the book gets dumped to the public for free.

What is the force that is keeping the news from going at this? as well as the now-free contents of the book???
Who's reigning them in? Certainly it's not illegal to follow up on the goldman suit award story with the book leak story, is it?

jackjack

May 12, 2007
Daytona Beach
2007 is reigning them in, it's been 12 years.
I suppose it's possible that nobody gives a shit any more, but I still thought the news whores would be assembling panels of experts to disassemble each word of the thing.

Hard to believe guy kills rabid cat is more newsworthy.

meanmarv

"café con piernas"
May 26, 2005
Montana
Accident

I'm surprised that OJ has not been found at the bottom of a lake after trying to steal more logging chain that he could swim with?

Z

Zytan

O&A did some awesome radio on this. I couldn't stop listening and ended up staying in my car until it was over.

maf54

Oct 5, 2006
The Internet
according to many news articles the guy that sent it to TMZ.com (TMZ broke the story) got it from a torrent site. he didn't leak it himself. do you think that this guy did anything wrong?