O.K. Horrific (what do you think the most disturbing O&A bit was?)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by n8orious
Was the dead monkey bit pre-syndication? Does anyone have It cause I wanna hear it.
Post Syn---it was part of the Philly road show. And of course someone has the bit. :D

FOFOLINA

The lady that sucked stalker patti's Toes
and also when they had what the hell was that, and they did that thing with Sandy Kane.
Pure Puke Moment.

norton23

Opie And Anthony Always Win In The End
gringe= dewigging of stalker patti
sickest= boston clam chowder

gasbuddah

virus infected, and it itches!!
cringe = cindy williams has-been corner
empathy enducing = speed reader (f'ing hysterical)
vomit = boston clam chowder
horror = dead monkey hummer

The silent game with Mr DVD(???) was classic cringe... he kept calling back everytime though...

6 words define another cringe moment..

THE POWER OF CHRIST COMPELS YOU!!!!!!!!!

:eek:

Luftwaffe

drinking: Terrapin Wake-N-Bake
not so much cringe as sad. when they kept playing she's gone by hall and oates when they were interviewing jerry lawler after his divorce.

B

Bucky Dent

First time posting...sorry for the length. I'm not sure if any of you guys remember this one.

I think this was during the early stages of "Lesbian for a Day", 1998?. Some chick called the show wanting to "turn" her kid's babysitter. The mom played up this girl very good: young hot body, school girl outfits, already has a boyfriend (Anthony: "That means she's sexually active!!!"), slight flirtations, and of course TEEN babysitter.

The babysitter had no idea of the whole bit so O+A spent the whole day(perhaps it was over a couple days) playing up the bit, trying to get both of them on air and make it happen. Finally they get the babysitter on the phone with the mom over the air.

As soon as the babysitter spoke, the cringe factor was on. The girl sounded like your typical 15-16-yr old; i.e. your daughter/little sister/niece/etc. I don't know if she was nervous and all, but the girl really sounded like a 13yr-old(mentally). O+A quickly ended the bit as the girl didn't really get the whole idea of the lesbo bit.

For the rest of the day, all O+A got on the phone were angry callers. I remember there were cops calling in saying they were gonna arrest the mom for endangering the welfare of a minor and stuff. The mom called back trying to clear her name but the callers would have none of it. In the end O+A sort of back-peddled from the bit, even blaming the mom. As the week ended, that was all you heard about the situation as the boys never brought it up again.

Another bit:

---The time "Raise Hell" Nikki came on the show to whore her band. Of course she was tooled on. Who could forget, "WE DELIVER KEGGERS!" She totally lost it outside the studio as Rick was comforting her with cell phone in hand. Even though it was very funny(Bullhorn Mike Tyson makes an appearance), it was very much a cringe bit. Classic O+A = Cringe + the Funny.

Wow, that was lengthy. Sorry.

P.S. - Does anyone have that babysitter show on mp3/tape? I need to prove that I'm not imagining that bit. It was ahile back.

robification

Mollification Master
dude.... great post..... forgot all about them shows.... that babysitter one was i think when they were still playing music (the station where rock lives).... keggars was another great bit.... holy christ.... now i'm dying to hear these again.... if anyone can find them, i'm sure someone here will, but i'm finding these pre-syndication bits are tough to come by....

lickasssucks

I swear it was this big!
The biggest cringe moment had to be the world's greatest wistler. The best was when Opie broke the guys CD and everyone left the studio.

wackadoo

E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES
THE POWER OF CHRIST COMPELS YOU!!!!
THE POWER OF CHRIST COMPELS YOU!!!!

that was pretty bad too

F

FITZ382

I don't know if this goes as cringe or disturbing, but I never laughed as hard as when this female prisoner called up the show. O and A started asking her about her life in there, she told them how she and some other prisoners ----- a "newbie" with a scrub brush. So the boys decided to go after her and started whispering to each other, "You wanna make her cry?" So they started asking her about her kids, she said she had a 12 year old girl, they said aren't you sad that you're never gonna see her again because you're gonna die in prison. They told her that her daughter is probably working the streets now, having sex with any guy she finds. Then they asked her who was taking care of the kids. She said their uncle, and they said aren't you sad that you're little girl is being molested at night by her uncle. That got her, and the woman started crying on the phone. Yeah it was sick and cruel, but justified considering this was an evil woman. And I never laughed harder.

Ballbuster1

In The Danger Zone...
Wackbag Staff
"HAS BEEN CORNER" especially
with Cindy Williams from
Laverne & Shirley

ResinIII

Wackbags Female Bill Gates

And the poor girl had to go to the doctor because she has a fungus infection in her mouth!!!

OUCH!

Originally posted by Resin

And the poor girl had to go to the doctor because she has a fungus infection in her mouth!!!
I forgot about that one. It made my spine curl.

Status
Not open for further replies.