OAarchive's Teddy Bear Thread Sponsored By NBC's The Office

Dec 4, 2010
Glassboro, NJ
Yeah, Yeah I know I was right there with you guys harping on teddy bear thread guy and that other guy. This thread is for me. It actually felt pretty good to write all that stuff in the pondering thread and made our talk this evening easier actually. So comment if you want but remember this thread is for me, no attention whoring. I'll probably post about aspects of my personal life for my own sanity.

Also this seems slightly less gay than keeping a journal.

When I first saw you walk into operations on your first day of training I couldn't stop looking at you. Every personal rule regarding workplace dating went right out the window that day, I knew I wanted you and not in the normal sleazy I just want to sleep with you way... I wanted to be part of your life. It broke my heart when you told me you were engaged but still I knew I had to have you.

Now I can't remember the last day we haven't been together. Everyday great whether we're just sitting at work talking and joking instead of working or at my place having dinner and laughing a shitty comedies or out in Philly (yeah she got me to start going there) getting shitty and dancing... or other things.

I succeeded... somewhat. We both know how we really feel. I can see it in your eyes. We both just say were really close friends but we both know there is more. I've succeeded in that I am a part of your life and a much closer part than I would have ever imagined after finding out about him... but him... as of now your still going to marry him... Mother Fuck Me.
I think that's sweet OA. They can give you shit all they want, but you have a heart, and that's not a bad thing.

And for the record, I'm rooting for you. It seems like you genuinely care about her.
Thanks and I know the beating I'm about to get on here but that's fine. I'm sure it will make me laugh. The last statement at the bottom was more me trying to thinly veil my hypocrisy since I did give some guy crap about his teddy bear thread than anything else because you know someone will remember and call me out on it.
Fuck you Archive. That belonged in Confessions or Random, not here. Anywhere but here. I reported you to a mod.
But, but! It's what I was pondering at the time... well most of the time.
Archive, if you haven't noticed (or maybe I'm the only one who has), Bizarro, in particularly the Pondering/Random/Confessions trifecta is the most ... emotionally honest (?) area on the board. Any other forum, yes, you'd be railed and rightfully so, but here, we tend to accept that this is the darker side of the board, where we can admit to uncomfortable truths and incredible, incredible gayness.
Uh oh she just messaged me that she needs to ask me something. Being asked before the question means this is really good or expected bad news.

Oh and yeah your right Liddy. I guess it's safe to tell you she is half white/black. Stellarcomic's head assplodes!
Are you sure you're not just writing the plot to seasons 1-4 of The Office?

Holy shit I didn't realize it but yeah you are completely right. I can only hope it turns out the same way... minus the child. After a very long and honest discussion with each other tonight The Office ending seems very much attainable.

transit grinder

Baglin' with the Sex
Apr 16, 2008
Tennessee
This is me sneaking your journal out of your room and writing "loves dicks!" next to your name on the inside cover.

I also changed your name to OAFarchive. Never forget.

Dec 4, 2010
Glassboro, NJ
Haha! See journals can't make you laugh. At least not until someone writes something nasty on them.

LiddyRules

I'm Gonna Be The Bestest Pilot In The Whole Galaxy
Jun 1, 2005
I can't shake the feeling that my last real relationship should have ended with the girl's untimely and tragic death. Not by me, but just one of those things that happen out of your control.

the Streif

¡¡¡¡sıʞunɹɹɹɹɹɹɹℲ
Donator
Aug 25, 2002
In a hot tub having a snow ball fight.
OAarchive's Teddy Bear Thread Sponsored By NBC's The Office

Yeah, Yeah I know I was right there with you guys harping on teddy bear thread guy and that other guy. This thread is for me. It actually felt pretty good to write all that stuff in the pondering thread and made our talk this evening easier actually. So comment if you want but remember this thread is for me, no attention whoring. I'll probably post about aspects of my personal life for my own sanity.

Also this seems slightly less gay than keeping a journal.

Quote Originally Posted by OAarchive View Post
When I first saw you walk into operations on your first day of training I couldn't stop looking at you. Every personal rule regarding workplace dating went right out the window that day, I knew I wanted you and not in the normal sleazy I just want to sleep with you way... I wanted to be part of your life. It broke my heart when you told me you were engaged but still I knew I had to have you.

Now I can't remember the last day we haven't been together. Everyday great whether we're just sitting at work talking and joking instead of working or at my place having dinner and laughing a shitty comedies or out in Philly (yeah she got me to start going there) getting shitty and dancing... or other things.

I succeeded... somewhat. We both know how we really feel. I can see it in your eyes. We both just say were really close friends but we both know there is more. I've succeeded in that I am a part of your life and a much closer part than I would have ever imagined after finding out about him... but him... as of now your still going to marry him... Mother Fuck Me.
Quote Originally Posted by Danesy View Post
I think that's sweet OA. They can give you shit all they want, but you have a heart, and that's not a bad thing.

And for the record, I'm rooting for you. It seems like you genuinely care about her.
Thanks and I know the beating I'm about to get on here but that's fine. I'm sure it will make me laugh. The last statement at the bottom was more me trying to thinly veil my hypocrisy since I did give some guy crap about his teddy bear thread than anything else because you know someone will remember and call me out on it.
Quote Originally Posted by LiddyRules View Post
Fuck you Archive. That belonged in Confessions or Random, not here. Anywhere but here. I reported you to a mod.
But, but! It's what I was pondering at the time... well most of the time.
Quote Originally Posted by LiddyRules View Post
Archive, if you haven't noticed (or maybe I'm the only one who has), Bizarro, in particularly the Pondering/Random/Confessions trifecta is the most ... emotionally honest (?) area on the board. Any other forum, yes, you'd be railed and rightfully so, but here, we tend to accept that this is the darker side of the board, where we can admit to uncomfortable truths and incredible, incredible gayness.
Uh oh she just messaged me that she needs to ask me something. Being asked before the question means this is really good or expected bad news.

Oh and yeah your right Liddy. I guess it's safe to tell you she is half white/black. Stellarcomic's head assplodes!
Quote Originally Posted by Absolutely View Post
Are you sure you're not just writing the plot to seasons 1-4 of The Office?

Holy shit I didn't realize it but yeah you are completely right. I can only hope it turns out the same way... minus the child. After a very long and honest discussion with each other tonight The Office ending seems very much attainable.
Tl;dr, cliff notes sir, cliff notes!! :icon_mrgr

Dec 4, 2010
Glassboro, NJ
She want to go to a coworkers party together tonight. We never do anything together outside of work with other coworkers for obvious reasons. Hmm.

Oh and Outcry. We spend most all of our free time together. The other guy doesn't seem to notice or care. You tell me what he is probably like.

LiddyRules

I'm Gonna Be The Bestest Pilot In The Whole Galaxy
Jun 1, 2005
She want to go to a coworkers party together tonight. We never do anything together outside of work with other coworkers for obvious reasons. Hmm.
Lack of a camera crew? Well, just give it four years and those fuckers will be following you into the fucking shower with like four cameras.

Danesy

Cute but psycho, it all evens out.
Jun 5, 2006
Satellite of Love

Oh and Outcry. We spend most all of our free time together. The other guy doesn't seem to notice or care. You tell me what he is probably like.
If she's asking you to go to a work function rather than her fiance, well... that says a lot. And for him to not even question it is suspicious to me. Any relationship I've been in if I went somewhere with one of my guy friends, I was always asked about it extensively. If I wasn't asked, it was a red flag for me. Obviously you don't care that I'm going to a party with a guy that's not you, where I will probably have some drinks... hmmm?

I'm not saying what you're doing is right... BUT ... him not caring about the two of you hanging out so much is odd to me.

Norm Stansfield

私は亀が好きだ。
Mar 17, 2009

He's a young idealist, probably, confident that the girl he loves would never cheat on him.

The last thing you need is hooking up with a chick who's willing to break his heart. If you do, you're really just asking to be next.

fletcher

Darkness always says hello.
Donator
Feb 20, 2006
jersey
No hes an ass who doesn't know how great of a girl she his. He doesn't deserve her.
And it still isnt your decision to make whom she goes with. You might want to distance yourself from this girl, you are just setting yourself up for heartbreak. I promise.

Danesy

Cute but psycho, it all evens out.
Jun 5, 2006
Satellite of Love
No hes an ass who doesn't know how great of a girl she his. He doesn't deserve her.
Yea... but he does have a point. Even if that's true, if she's willing to cheat on him, who she's engaged to, what makes you think she'd be faithful to you?