OandA listening thread 25/01/12 booo hoo whats the problem today?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mikefrombx

No, you just dont have the correct government clearance to view whats being said here, so just you fuck off
Ha I didn't realize the government clearance for a bunch of shitheads that don't get up early enough is difficult to get.

Bill Lehecka

The Fat Horse v. 2.0
Donator
Tom Green's stare is creepy. Like you dont know who's driving when he does his hi jinks.

has anthony had to rationalize how obama sending in the seals to rescue hostages in somalia is no big deal yet?

nataskaos

He's no good to me dead.
way to bring it up without bringing it up Opie.

Hoffman

Guess who's back? Hoffman's back
I'm actually enjoying Tom Green.

Bobobie

Tom was doing cringe humor when Opie was still a DJ playing the top 40.

fletcher

Darkness always says hello.
Donator
I like Tom Green. Thats all I got.

Creasy Bear

gorgeousness and gorgeousity made flesh
Donator
I remember watching Tom Green's show on Mtv like a million years ago. There was nothing funnier than when he used to fuck with his parents. He'd show up at their house at like 3 in the morning and stand on the lawn yelling into a bullhorn. Or one time he parked a big UFO looking thing on their lawn with flashing lights and smoke and the Close Encounters beep beep beep boop boo organ music. 3 in the morning... his parent's look out their bedroom window, and there is their retarded son dressed up like an alien coming out of a UFO.

That boy is certifiable.

fletcher

Darkness always says hello.
Donator
We need Kirk to let us know what is actually causing the noises. That lad knows his shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.