OpieRadio Logo
Compound Media Logo
Jim Norton Logo

Oatmeal's of NY hates fat people and thinks they should die....

Discussion in 'Current Events' started by Chino Kapone, Apr 28, 2013.

1. Chino Kapone

Chino Kapone Yo, whats wrong wit da beer we got?

...acording to one dumbass woman with an opinion.

Fat-shaming.... so this is a thing now? Die. Die. Die.
    [​IMG]

Jimmy status = Rustled

Party Rooster likes this.
  2. Chino Kapone

3. tattered

tattered Uber-Aryan
    Wackbag Staff

Roosh ‏@rooshv3h
    Fat apologist @ChloeAngyal gets limp-wristed @OatMealsNY shop to take down sign that gives polite advice to fatties http://ow.ly/kuvEm

her response:

Chloe Angyal ‏@ChloeAngyal3h
    Oh no you guys, @rooshv thinks I'm a "fat apologist"! This is bad, but it could be worse: I could be a confessed rapist like Roosh.

i still can find where this guy confessed to ****. unless she means hes a rapist because his profile says this:
    [​IMG]

Roosh

@rooshv

Aesthetics, masculinity, empiricism.

4. Chino Kapone

I thinnk she was calling him a rapist because he was posting pics of some girls on his twitter.

5. SaltyDelights

Twitter wars make no sense to me. I mean that literally: I don't know what tattered's post means.

But if you are eating 3 meals a day and drying to stay near 2,000 calories, your breakfast SHOULD be about 600 calories.

America has had a low-calorie, fat free obsession for two decades and we're getting fatter at a faster rate than ever.

6. Motor Head

Motor Head HIGHWAY TRASH REMOVAL

I expected some really insulting sign after reading the thread title - but a sign that compares the calories to a bagel and a bowl of oatmeal is "Fatshamey and gross"???? Does porky the pig get offended by the "heart smart" symbol on menus?? Does it offender her that some things say "please eat or drink in moderation?".

Fuck her.

BIV and Falldog like this.
  7. Chino Kapone

There was a fat free obsession now it is all about sugar free and low carb. And the fat free obsession is not the reason why we are getting fatter. It is because food can be made so cheap. It is cheaper and easier for a family to get 1000 calories of trash food than it is to get 1000 calories of food that is good for you.

8. Chino Kapone

The other sad thing about this is that twitter wars have become news worthy journalism.

Steve McQueen and Falldog like this.
  9. mikeybot

mikeybot SPANAKOPITA!!!

Shit, don't let Don see this

Steve McQueen, Falldog and CM Mark like this.
  10. Don the Radio Guy

Donator

At least this was a real life event that was confirmed.

Having said that, fat people SHOULD be ashamed. Enough of [insert word here]shaming. Lack of shame is destroying our fucking society.

BIV likes this.
  11. SaltyDelights

Yes and no. Oatmeal is very healthy and dirt cheap. I eat it every morning for breakfast s part of my ultra-cheap diet.

The problem is that a lot of processed foods are engineered to taste good. They're loaded with fat, salt and sugar, which are addictive - so people keep eating after they should stop from. I feel stuffed after I eat oatmeal.

You can take fat, sugar and salt out of, say a Big Mac. It would retain all the protein. But you're taking out all the stuff that makes it taste good and turning it into icky health food.

12. Don the Radio Guy

Donator

Americans are fat because corn subsidies. Period.

Lord Zero and BIV like this.
  13. MrAbovePar

MrAbovePar En Taro Anthony

Fucking feminists need to just drop dead. I'm tired of upper class bored fucking women needing some cause to feel important because they have optioned not to have children and have nothing to be proud of otherwise.

14. NuttyJim

NuttyJim Registered User

fucking entitled cunt. figures all this bitching coming from a "feminist" blech. fucking cow needs to get railed.

15. Floyd1977

Floyd1977 Registered User

Of course on the other hand, the store caved because of a single complaint to a sign that wasn't a single bit offensive to any non cunt. So fuck them as well. Although I'd like to see their response if someone complained that their twitter avatar is the Gay equality symbol.

16. Motor Head

Hello?!? Exactly!! They put corn in everything they possibly can and corn syrup in everything else. Corn has become the cornerstone of the American diet and it's killing people. Not fast of course, rather slowly and expensively. Obesity and it's related maladies cost $$$$ to treat. Beef raised on corn taste like shit compared to beef raised on green grass.

I also agree there should be more shaming in this country. Food stamps should be the size of writing paper and every time somebody uses them lights should start flashing. Put up signs in the candy aisle telling obese people to try buying a bag of apples or oranges. Put drunk driver decals on people convicted of DUI while their are on probation. Lots of shit would get people to straighten up their act.

17. Party Rooster

Party Rooster Unleash The Beast

You spelled womyn wrong. Reported.
    @ChloeAngyal

18. Buster H

Buster H Alt-F4
    Wackbag Staff

Judging by her twitter pic, she doesn't look like a fatty

Skinnyguilt?

19. CousinDave

CousinDave Registered User

I hate fat women

especially the black ones

20. Psychopath

Psychopath Plata O Plomo

Oatmeal fucking blows. I don't care how healthy it is, it's wallpaper glue with shit added to it.

BIV likes this.
  21. Motor Head

Oatmeal is intestinal concrete. I used to eat that shit back when I was into lifting weights. I'd mix it right out of the box with raw honey. The volume of my dumps were epic.

22. TomC

TomC uppity neobarb

wait, The place only sells oatmeal. You crazy New Yorkers.

23. VicVinegar

VicVinegar Registered User

I do a bowl of steel cut oatmeal every morning during the week. Put some local honey on it and it is as good as any "healthy" cereal. Fills me up longer than other quick breakfasts.

Everyone involved with this story stinks this restaurant is far from the first place to market to people's desire to be thin. Every fucking product in the grocery store labeled "light" is doing it. How many health food commercials or diet product commercials show some thin person loving life. This blogger needs to get a life.

Maybe if the poster said "hey fat body, put down the donut for once and try some oatmeal", she would have a tiny argument.

24. NuttyJim

NuttyJim Registered User

I was food shopping with the wife and child this evening (boy is only 10 months old so I like to walk all the aisles and point shit out to him and talk to him) when we happened upon this 5'10" probably 300 lb female and her 5'6" 250lb monster female friend eye fucking the Oreo's and shouting with glee at their discovery that they were on sale. The monsters who stood in front of the Oreo's in tight sundresses and fat and cankles and cottage cheese thighs spilling out loaded up their cart with at least 10 packages of Oreos. I am immediately horrified and disgusted, actually feel a bit nauseous. I shuffle my family away from the horror and actually run into them 2 more times. Once in the soda aisle where they loaded up on Pepsi and then the bread aisle where they loaded up on Hot Dog and Hamburger buns where they were conversing about having enough oil and batter for the Oreos. Obviously all this shit is not just for them,
    Probably going to some BBQ, but you know those bitches will be the majority of the crowd eating deep fried Oreos and other red meat death sammiches. They'll probably cry later on about how they have to lose weight and its a life struggle, no one loves me, Etc. reminded me of THP's ruiner.

Granted, I do enjoy Oreo's from time to time and occasionally a Dr. Pepper if I need something sweet and carbonated. But I asked my wife on the car ride home if she "felt disgusted" looking at the beasts and cart full of awfulness? She said "kinda" to which I replied "looking at them makes me not want to eat cookies or eat unhealthy. It makes me just want to work out".

If more places had signage like that oatmeal jernt or you saw nothing but the morbidly obese snacking on this shit it might open "some" eyes up. Granted there will always be the I don't give a fuck crowd.

It's also the same part of me that doesn't get shows like "The Biggest Loser" and how they have those binging challenges.

#24 NuttyJim, Apr 28, 2013
    Last edited: Apr 28, 2013
  25. Floyd1977

Floyd1977 Registered User

Yeah, I'd be disgusted too, Pepsi for Christ's sake!