Obama asking military leaders to fire on Americans

mr. sin

Mar 30, 2005
RALEIGH, NC
this sounds like a huge load of dog shit! but ill post it any way!!!!

http://www.examiner.com/article/oba...to-fire-on-americans-says-nobel-prize-nominee

Writing on his Facebook page on Monday, 2009 Nobel Peace Prize nominee Jim Garrow revealed that President Barack Obama has come up with a new “litmus test” to determine who will remain in positions of leadership within the U.S. military, and it is whether or not they will fire on American citizens. Garrow writes:
I have just been informed by a former senior military leader that Obama is using a new "litmus test" in determining who will stay and who must go in his military leaders. Get ready to explode folks. "The new litmus test of leadership in the military is if they will fire on US citizens or not". Those who will not are being removed.​
If this is true, it would seem to affirm what many have suspected, which is that the federal government has been getting ready for war with Americans. The Department of Homeland Security recently purchased nearly 2 billion rounds of hollow point ammunition, which is an unusually large amount and not intended for training. The DHS has also released reports in the past, labeling Second Amendment activists as potential terrorists, as well as those "'suspicious of centralized federal authority,' and 'reverent of individual liberty' as 'extreme right-wing' terrorists." For years, U.S. soldiers and Marines have been practicing to confiscate firearms and fight and intern Americans, and the president has the authority to assassinate or permanently detain any American without due process.
In 1994, Marines at 29 Palms in California were given a survey by Navy Lieutenant Commander Ernest Guy Cunningham asking if they would fire on Americans who refuse to turn in firearms in the event of a federal gun confiscation.
Jim Garrow was nominated for the Peace Prize for work with the organization he founded called Pink Pagoda Girls, which seeks to raise $1 billion to help end “gendercide” against female babies in China.

Hate & Discontent

Yo, homie. Is that my briefcase?
Aug 22, 2005
Not sure if true. If it is, expect a LOT of firings.

lajikal

Aug 6, 2009
Not surprised.

Ballbuster1

In The Danger Zone...
Wackbag Staff
Aug 26, 2002
Your house, behind the couch
I'd prefer a better source.

I have a hard time believing that the leaders of our military
would be so quick to kill off the citizens of this country to
confiscate weapons.

LiddyRules

I'm Gonna Be The Bestest Pilot In The Whole Galaxy
Jun 1, 2005
Not sure if true. If it is, expect a LOT of firings.
On Americans or in the military?

Also, what exactly is the test? Some holo-simulator or "Would You Fire on Americans- Check Yes or No."? You'd think after they figure out the scheme, they'd lie to keep their jobs.

LiddyRules

I'm Gonna Be The Bestest Pilot In The Whole Galaxy
Jun 1, 2005
I'd prefer a better source.

I have a hard time believing that the leaders of our military
would be so quick to kill off the citizens of this country to
confiscate weapons.
I don't know dude. Now that he got inaugurated again, I'm pretty sure he's allowed to kill babies for sport. I mean he gots nothing left to lose!

CousinDave

Dec 11, 2007
Ohio
I think there would be a military coup if the president ever gave such an order

He'd be strung up like Moussolini before the ink was even dry, well at least I'd hope so

Hate & Discontent

Yo, homie. Is that my briefcase?
Aug 22, 2005
On Americans or in the military?

Also, what exactly is the test? Some holo-simulator or "Would You Fire on Americans- Check Yes or No."? You'd think after they figure out the scheme, they'd lie to keep their jobs.
Military firings.

I think there would be a military coup if the president ever gave such an order

He'd be strung up like Moussolini before the ink was even dry, well at least I'd hope so

I can think of several bases that would not react well to such an order. They also happen to be some of the bases that I would NOT want their inhabitants angry at me...

KRSOne

Dec 8, 2011
Sunnydale
He fought for the parts of the NDAA that allow military to imprison Americans indefinitely. But he did promise in his little note that he will never use that part of the law as long as hes president.

KRSOne

Dec 8, 2011
Sunnydale
This sounds like an Alex Jones article.
Understand, this is not coming from Alex Jones or Jesse Ventura, or from anyone else the left often dismisses with great ease.

Garrow is a well-respected activist and has spent much of his life rescuing infant girls from China, babies who would be killed under that country's one-child policy. He was also nominated for Nobel Peace Prize for his work.
Perhaps a dis info agent?

gleet

What's black and white and red all over?
Jul 24, 2005
Idaho
2009 Nobel Peace Prize nominee Jim Garrow
The 2009 Nobel Peace Prize was awarded to U.S. President Barack Obama "for his extraordinary efforts to strengthen international diplomacy and cooperation between peoples."[
Sounds like somebody is a sore loser.

MrAbovePar

En Taro Anthony
Mar 14, 2005
Covington. La
Sounds like somebody is a sore loser.
Kinda fucked up how that works. He saves little baby girls and he gets snubbed while Obama has continued most of Bush's policies including some of the stuff people were saying amounted to war crimes.

At this point you just gotta accept that Obama supporters are there for the personality and hip factor.

Myhairygrundle

Screw you guys, I'm going home.
Jul 16, 2005
Texas
Shenanigans on this story.

Biden would have spilled it yammering with some Dover locals over sticky buns and coffee.

MrAbovePar

En Taro Anthony
Mar 14, 2005
Covington. La

Biden would have spilled it yammering with some Dover locals over sticky buns and coffee.
Biden can't be trusted to read a script without embarrassing anyone. He fucked up condolences to the father of a dead Seal. Obama knows to keep him busy and out of the loop on anything important.

Seriously though, I doubt there's an active test. Though you know he's only going to allow team players to rise in rank.

Norm Stansfield

私は亀が好きだ。
Mar 17, 2009
Jim Garrow was nominated for the Peace Prize by his cat Princess. The cat signed the letter nominating him by firmly placing his balls on the dotted line, to avoid any doubts as to the validity of the application.

P.S. Yes, you read that right, it is in fact a male cat named Princess.
Fixed.

maz

TRueWDTer
Feb 16, 2005
abu dhabi,pa.

Slight thread derailment
But , nothing is funnier than Ronnie B imitating Biden
Hoagies , Boats and Water

I'll check outta the thread now

Myhairygrundle

Screw you guys, I'm going home.
Jul 16, 2005
Texas
Slight thread derailment
But , nothing is funnier than Ronnie B imitating Biden
Hoagies , Boats and Water

I'll check outta the thread now
I agree. Who-gees, boots, bleu, Rohobeth.

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
Aug 23, 2002
This is a non story because is a basic test question. No one is getting fired because of there answer

KRSOne

Dec 8, 2011
Sunnydale
This guy will make you want to move to a underground cabin in the woods.

2009 Nobel Peace Prize nominee Jim Garrow shockingly claims he was told by a top military veteran that the Obama administration's "litmus test" for new military leaders is whether or not they will obey an order to fire on U.S. citizens.

Garrow was nominated three years ago for the prestigious Nobel Peace Prize and is the founder of The Pink Pagoda Girls, an organization dedicated to rescuing baby girls from "gendercide" in China. Garrow has been personally involved in "helping rescue more than 36,000 Chinese baby girls from death." He is a public figure, not an anonymous voice on the Internet, which makes his claim all the more disturbing.

"I have just been informed by a former senior military leader that Obama is using a new "litmus test" in determining who will stay and who must go in his military leaders. Get ready to explode folks. "The new litmus test of leadership in the military is if they will fire on US citizens or not". Those who will not are being removed," Garrow wrote on his Facebook page, later following up the post by adding the man who told him is, "one of America's foremost military heroes," whose goal in divulging the information was to "sound the alarm.
In an unrelated article from 2012.
Hero general: Obama following Castro's plan

'The things done in every Marxist insurgency are being done in America today'

Published: 07/02/2012 at 8:52 PM
Boykin laid out a step-by-step plan he says is the model of how Fidel Castro instituted Marxism in Cuba, Mao Zedong in China, Stalin in Russia and Hugo Chavez in Venzeula:​
  1. Nationalize major sectors of the economy
  2. Redistribute wealth
  3. Discredit opposition
  4. Censors opposing viewpoints
  5. Control gun ownership
  6. Develop a constabulary force to control civilian population