Obama circa 1996 "would ban all handguns"

Jul 13, 2006
Arkansas
I see that those nice anti-gun laws in Chicago didn't keep that guy from killing six women in a clothing store the other day.

Laws do absolutely nothing to stop crime if you have morons that treat criminals as though they are victims of society rather than victims of their own choices.

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
Aug 23, 2002
the spook can pry my gun from my cold dead hand, still gona vote for him though

Arch Stanton

It's all about the funny!
Nov 22, 2004
Long Island
Hmm, just when I thought there was at least one position he believed in, then he passes it off on a staffer.

Can any of you Barak Obama supporters tell me one thing he has done?

Don the Radio Guy

G-Bb-A-D
Donator
Mar 30, 2006
Wyoming
Hmm, just when I thought there was at least one position he believed in, then he passes it off on a staffer.

Taken money from a felon slumlord?

BIV

I'm Biv Dick Black, the Over Poster.
Apr 22, 2002
Seattle

Spend four years at a Muslim school in the Middle East?

Jun 2, 2005
Dallas
Why not. That bullshit excuse has seemed to work pretty well for Ron Paul.
So I'm the douche that turns every thread into a Ron Paul thread?

Oh, you're a lawyer, you know when things are appropriate to bash better than I know when it's appropriate point out a correlation to a positive point.

THE FEZ MAN

Aug 23, 2002

he scares my neighbors, that makes him alright buy me,

Jun 2, 2005
Dallas
Well, if I had aspirations of being the first black president the idea of people having guns and the ability to assassinate me would be on the forefront of my mind...

If Obama gets elected the most dangerous job in America just changed from crab fisherman to Secret Service Agent.

BIV

I'm Biv Dick Black, the Over Poster.
Apr 22, 2002
Seattle
Well, if I had aspirations of being the first black president the idea of people having guns and the ability to assassinate me would be on the forefront of my mind...

If Obama gets elected the most dangerous job in America just changed from crab fisherman to Secret Service Agent.
No shit. Obama would be buying up bullet proof underwear and shower doors. You have to be out of your mind to want to be the first anything president.

Jun 2, 2005
Dallas
Don't be so cynical! It worked out great for the first Catholi... oh wait...

THE FEZ MAN

Aug 23, 2002
Fixed that a little :icon_mrgr
oh no no no

he's smart and hires white security, because we all know they know how to shoot.

silentbob8201

Jun 29, 2005

Got elected to Senate cause the other guy dropped out of the race cause he tried to have sex with his wife in a club and she brought it up in divorce court. Only then to up against a black man that sounds like Kermit the Frog who appeared in Borat.............

Jun 2, 2005
Dallas
I just love how we've heard about "Sleeper Cells" in this country non-stop for the last 8 years, and here we have a guy named "Barack Hussein Obama" who just happens to have close ties to Muslim education who's only spent 2 years as a Congressman and can only seem to spew party line politics and only panders to public opinion who used to be defense counsel for organized crime...

Isn't this exactly the way a sleeper would act?

I'm not saying Obama is, I'm truly not, but isn't this exactly how it would play out if it were the case?

How fucking quickly we forget...

Yeah, the OBG-YN from Houston is the kook.

Remember 9-11... Right?

Jul 13, 2006
Arkansas
I just love how we've heard about "Sleeper Cells" in this country non-stop for the last 8 years, and here we have a guy named "Barack Hussein Obama" who just happens to have close ties to Muslim education who's only spent 2 years as a Congressman

I was talking with a gun dealer while at the Shot Show in Vegas and we were talking about Obama and Hitlary. He thinks Obama is a sleeper.