OpieRadio Logo
Compound Media Logo
Jim Norton Logo

Obama considers drone strike rulebook - for use by next administration only

Discussion in 'Current Events' started by mascan42, Nov 25, 2012.

1. mascan42

mascan42 Registered User

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/ticket/kill-list-rule-book-190528285--election.html
    The fact that they only thought to come up with rules when they thought they might be out on their asses in a few months speaks volumes. "We know we can be trusted to do the right thing. But we don't trust anyone else."

2. Ballbuster1

Ballbuster1 In The Danger Zone...
    Wackbag Staff

Get used to that. 4 more years of his horseshit.

3. KRSOne

KRSOne Registered User

Jeremy Scahill, one of the last real journalists left. Kucinich put forward legislation that said Obama does not have the right to unilaterally kill US citizens without due process but he only got support from 6 others. Its surprising that Obama even brought this up since the media was more than willing to not talk about it. It looks like hes trying to say his kill list is justifiable but hes concerned that an evil republican will do the same things and have an unjust kill list.

The media has been upping the hype that Obama is Abraham Lincoln and we all know Abraham Lincoln executed Americans without trial and he imprisoned journalists.

4. Party Rooster

Party Rooster Unleash The Beast

Bullshit pandering to the left. Nothing will change with the drone strikes.

5. mills

mills I'll give em a state, a state of unconsciousness

That's sort of what I figured too. It sounds like someone had been bugging him to get it done and he just kept saying "yeah yeah I'll get around to it. Just lemme get the body count up a little higher first." Just one more level and I'll go to sleep.

Translation: the media didn't notice a couple of loony batshits making a 1700-signature time-wasting joke petition, because the media is largely made up of sane people who don't draw links between assassinating muslim savages with the asterisk of having an American birth certificate, and Orwellian police states.

6. KRSOne

KRSOne Registered User

I'm not talking about the petition. I'm talking about drone strikes in general that kill 49 innocent people to get one suspect, one suspect that may or may not have done something. The media did talk about it when Bush was water boarding suspects and libs wanted him arrested for war crimes but now that Obama takes out villages with children to get one suspect the media is silent on it and liberals vote for 4 more years of it.

7. MayrMeninoCrash

MayrMeninoCrash Liberal Psycopath

Maybe if he starts attacking Gitmo with drones we will finally make some progess with those promises!

8. Don the Radio Guy

Donator

You're a fucking dope.

9. mills

:haha7: Atta boy! I knew you couldn't hold out for much longer.

Some people are stupid. Some people are full of shit. And some people are fuckin' nuts. Kirk is all 3. But the media's only 2 of those.

10. mills

Big shock you completely changed the point you were focusing on from one post to the next.

In the first one it was all about kill lists and US citizenship. If only 1 out of 50 blowed up savages is presumed guilty but he's not an American, it's a case that has nothing to do with anything you were talking about in your other post. This second one has to do with issues that are 4-10 years old.

11. Don the Radio Guy

Donator

I see what you're saying, but the media is just as bad.

12. Lord Zero

Lord Zero Viciously Silly

It's fucked up that the President of the United States has a list that he uses to personally decide the life or death of others. Obama should be in prison for the rest of his life.

13. gleet

gleet What's black and white and red all over?

And they all move in to that role so easily, too. Bush was used to it with his Texas electric chair, and so was Clinton, the other Bush was CIA and hopefully took out a few spooks. Obama shows up after doing nothing in his life and starts picking the hits from the chart without a second of hesitation.

14. mills

^^ See now with these two, it's hard to tell if it's #1, #3, or both 1 & 3.

It might be #1 only because their article reading comprehension sucks or is non-existent. Or #3 because they're still so inexplicably whipped into a frenzy by the election of (an average, realistically) president.

15. Don the Radio Guy

Donator

Obama's letting the CIA run the show. Having to worry about wars isn't in his job description.

16. mills

Don you might actually be the most sensible person in the thread for once.

And I absolutely agree it's not in his job description - more literally than you'd think. When it's white boy day, it's savage-invadin' time, and I voted for that in 04. It ain't time for white boy day again, not yet.

17. gleet

gleet What's black and white and red all over?

Fuck that. He loves picking the targets.

18. Norm Stansfield

Norm Stansfield 私は亀が好きだ。

The rulebook should be the same one used in WW2:

1. If you see an enemy, attack with everything you have.
    2. Are you stupid? Stop reading this shit, and start killing people. It's a war, not a sports competition. There are no rules.