Obama defends Iran policy

Hoagie

I suggest you tread lightly
Wackbag Staff
So I take a shot at Obama and you take it personally? Is he like your adopted father in your head or something?

I didn't ignore the fact that they did business with Iran. It wasn't important to the point being made so there wasn't any reason to get that deep into the IC affair. Like I said people may not agree with how it was done but the Reagan administration did it because they felt it was in the nation's best interests to possibly remove a Communist allied government and retrieve some prisoners being held in Iran. I really didn't think I had to go into what congressional procedure was used to pass the rider to a bill that prevented aid to the Contras to make that point but what do I know? I'm just a racist that needs to watch kiddie shows to learn how the government works.

Creasy Bear

gorgeousness and gorgeousity made flesh
Donator
Wow, what a difference 6 years, and The Orange Emperor, make.

Trump has completely torn Obama's treasonous collusion with Iran to shreds, and kicked the ayatollahs square in their dicks. The eurocucks begged Trump not to tear up the treaty and impose sanctions on Iran, but now they're fed the fuck with trying to deal with the Iranian lunatics, and they're now in the process of tearing up treaties, and imposing sanctions of their own.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-...wears-thin-tiptoes-toward-trump-idUSKCN1PC2AE

What? They don't want to continue negotiating in good faith with Iran? Why ever not? Iran is a wonderful, progressive, not-at-all-batshit-insane country that invented and built the space shuttle.

Well, Iranian science men invented and built the space shuttle. No women were involved, because they're all dirty, sinful, stupid whores.

d0uche_n0zzle

**Negative_Creep**
Wow, what a difference 6 years, and The Orange Emperor, make.

Trump has completely torn Obama's treasonous collusion with Iran to shreds, and kicked the ayatollahs square in their dicks. The eurocucks begged Trump not to tear up the treaty and impose sanctions on Iran, but now they're fed the fuck with trying to deal with the Iranian lunatics, and they're now in the process of tearing up treaties, and imposing sanctions of their own.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-...wears-thin-tiptoes-toward-trump-idUSKCN1PC2AE

What? They don't want to continue negotiating in good faith with Iran? Why ever not? Iran is a wonderful, progressive, not-at-all-batshit-insane country that invented and built the space shuttle.

Well, Iranian science men invented and built the space shuttle. No women were involved, because they're all dirty, sinful, stupid whores.

Maybe they're implying they done blown one up.