Obama fuckin' wins by default, doesn't he?

Neckbeard

I'm Team Piggy!
Donator
Oct 26, 2011
Between Bachmann, Perry and now Herman Cain melting down with the sex scandals and the complete ignorance on Libya and the Arab Spring...

Obama wins by default, right?

I don't see how Romney can beat Obama. He's a Republican John Kerry, if Kerry didn't have honorable military service.

I thought this election was supposed to be really, really important? Why is the GOP offering a bunch of dumbbells?

afternoonquil

Apology Ostrich
Apr 2, 2011
Between Bachmann, Perry and now Herman Cain melting down with the sex scandals and the complete ignorance on Libya and the Arab Spring...

Obama wins by default, right?

I don't see how Romney can beat Obama. He's a Republican John Kerry, if Kerry didn't have honorable military service.

I thought this election was supposed to be really, really important? Why is the GOP offering a bunch of dumbbells?
Blame the Commiefied pinko faggotized liberal state run media with their KGB-esque propaganda-ing and their constant sullying of the conservatives and brainwashing of the minorities, handicapped and other scalliwags.

Honestly, the ghetto people sympathizing Dem'okratz want this to be Soviet Union 2.

I'm moving to the Pitcairn Islands, I just need to get satellite internet so I can shred homos on modern warfare 3.

CousinDave

Dec 11, 2007
Ohio
Are you better off now than you were 4 years ago?

Begbie

Wackbag Generalissimo
Jul 21, 2003
Wilmington, NC
Are you better off now than you were 4 years ago?
No. Question is, would I have been any better off with McCain/Palin? And the answer is also no. On the other hand...had they won, Obama would run in 2012 and likely win.

JonBenetRamsey

well shit the bed
Aug 30, 2005
woodland critter christmas park nj
No. Question is, would I have been any better off with McCain/Palin? And the answer is also no. On the other hand...had they won, Obama would run in 2012 and likely win.
exactly. the party being handed the shit storm that are the current problems in america would lose the next election.

CousinDave

Dec 11, 2007
Ohio
exactly. the party being handed the shit storm that are the current problems in america would lose the next election.

if you take credit for the rain you're going to get blamed for the the drought and if you promise the rain there better not be a drought

IN 2007 the Democrat party engineered a recession so they would win the White House, but as the Dems are now learning its a hell of a lot easier to damage the economy than it is to force and economic recovery

Hopefully this will be a lesson for the politicians in both parties to not pull this kind of shit in the future - although I don't have any faith in either party to ever do the right thing.

The party in power is always going to get blamed for a bad economy

Falldog

Wackbag's Best Conservative
Donator
May 16, 2007
Nothern VA
So we can go ahead and blame the GOP for sabotaging the economy now then?

Sinn Fein

Infidel and White Interloper
Wackbag Staff
Aug 29, 2002
Florida's Nature Coast
In terms of electability, Romney > Gingrich. But, I don't think Newt is unelectable.

I can live with either.

jnoble

Lingering longer for a longering linger
Dec 4, 2005
New Jersey
The idea that, if nominated, Romney or Cain or Perry or even Newt would automatically lose to the arrogant disaster that is the Obama Regime is silly. Yes, Team O is going to have pretty much the entire American media playing defense for him and trying to do their best to dig up as much dirt as possible on the Republicans, but barring a major turnaround in the economy in the next year and/or compromising pics of the Republican nominee, Obama would lose to almost any of them as things stand. His numbers and record are that dire.

CousinDave

Dec 11, 2007
Ohio
So we can go ahead and blame the GOP for sabotaging the economy now then?

In some election cycles I would entertain the thought as a possibility, but not this time, because most of the governors and state legislatures are Republicans and they would rather stay in power even if it means a Democrat POTUS, as it is the weak economy hurts them as much as it does Little Barry, but they're going to benefit from straight ticket voting against Barry, so that's going to be a wash for them, besides things got worse while Barry and the Dems had complete control of the National gov't.

Keep in mind under employed people tend to be much angrier than unemployed people who are collecting and there are a hell of a lot more under employed people than anyone wants to admit - these people are having to work a lot harder for less money than they were making 2006.

Stig

Making America So Great You Won't Believe It.
Jul 26, 2005
NH
The worst part is that Obama will be a two-term president, and people will think that it's because he was popular or skilled, and not just because the Republicans utterly failed to come up with even one electable candidate.

Josh_R

Jan 29, 2005
Akron, Ohio
The worst part is that Obama will be a two-term president, and people will think that it's because he was popular or skilled, and not just because the Republicans utterly failed to come up with even one electable candidate.
They are getting pretty good at that.