Obama: Give me your wedding and birthday presents

whiskeyguy

PR representative for Drunk Whiskeyguy.
Donator
Jan 12, 2010
Northern California
What the fuck? I guess his presidential campaign needs the money more than young couples just starting their lives in a shitty economy.

My youngest brother's wedding is tomorrow, people are going to get a kick out of this. I might print up a sign for the reception.

gleet

What's black and white and red all over?
Jul 24, 2005
Idaho
Rush used to talk about a little kid who was worried over one of Clinton's economy speeches, so the kid sent in $5 he got for his birthday, or sumtin. And Clinton kept it.

Obama has taken it one step further and begged for that $5.

weeniewawa

it's a man, baby!!!
May 21, 2005
Hell,California
guess barry is going to have to state his approval of beastiality and kid touching next so he can get some of that demographic money since his homo plan didn't go too well

LiddyRules

I'm Gonna Be The Bestest Pilot In The Whole Galaxy
Jun 1, 2005
It rules living in a satire.

Josh_R

Jan 29, 2005
Akron, Ohio
Did anyone participate in #ObamaFundraisingIdeas trend on twitter yesterday? They were fucking hilarious!

‏@fatdaddybulldog
Scavenger hunt at Occidental, Columbia and Harvard. #obamafundraisingideas
Retweeted by OH for Gary Johnson

‏@OhioGaryJohnson
#obamafundraisingideas for $100k you can personally shoot a corgi during a #SWAT raid! @brutally_brad @GovGaryJohnson @GrowTheLP @NORML

‏@OhioGaryJohnson
#obamafundraisingideas auction off "czar for a day" @aliciadearn @33Left @GovGaryJohnson @Grassroots4Gary @GrowTheLP

‏@usuallyrite
#ObamaFundraisingIdeas "SWAT" your friends with ATFE agents -- $5000

‏@OhioGaryJohnson
#obamafundraisingideas $50k for an honorary membership in the #choomgang @brutally_brad @aliciadearn @33Left @GovGaryJohnson

‏@OhioGaryJohnson
#ObamaFundraisingIdeas Charge media personalities a fee every time they get a "tingly feeling" up their leg.

‏@jasonahart
Did you know when you shop at http://NBC.com 100% of the profits go toward my reelection? #ObamaFundraisingIdeas

‏@GoingSimple
#ObamaFundraisingIdeas >They could sell decks of souvenir playing cards, where every card in the deck is the #RaceCard

‏@OhioGaryJohnson
#ObamaFundraisingIdeas Pretend to "evolve" on #gaymarriage and the money will pour in! @GovGaryJohnson @aliciadearn http://www.garyjohnson2012.com/coalitions/marriage

‏@OhioGaryJohnson
#obamafundraisingideas Patent the phrase "War on Women" and charge royalties every time a Democrat says it! @GovGaryJohnson @aliciadearn

‏@OhioGaryJohnson
#obamafundraisingideas Sell "get off the kill-list free" cards. @GovGaryJohnson

‏@OhioGaryJohnson
#obmamfundraisingideas tickets for two to the #GITMO closing ceremony **not redeemable until 2025** @GovGaryJohnson #LiveFree

‏@LibertarianPoli
#ObamaFundraisingIdeas Special 'Private' room visit at your local airport! #BadTSA @GovGaryJohnson

‏@OhioGaryJohnson
#obamafundraisingideas highest bidder gets to see all 140k #FastandFurious documents! #ExecutivePrivilege

‏@OhioGaryJohnson
#ObamaFundraisingIdeas take the pesos from all the immigrants you deport, before sending them home. @GovGaryJohnson

‏@OhioGaryJohnson
#ObamaFundraisingIdeas Ask Ben Bernanke to print you more money! @GovGaryJohnson #AuditTheFED

‏@LibertarianPoli
#ObamaFundraisingIdea The highest bidder gets to spend the day bad talking the Supreme Court AND the Congress w/Obama! @GovGaryJohnson

‏@OhioGaryJohnson
#ObamaFundraisingIdeas Sell more guns to Mexican drug cartels! @GovGaryJohnson #EndorseGary

‏@OhioGaryJohnson
#ObamaFundraisingIdeas sell the #pot confiscated from legal medical marijuana dispensaries! @GovGaryJohnson http://www.garyjohnson2012.com/issues/drug-policy-reform #LiveFree

@LibertarianPoli
#ObamaFundraisingIdeas For only $5, you can buy a joint, and spend the next 30 years in a place with free food, cable tv, and gym AKA jail

‏@OhioGaryJohnson
#ObamaFundraisingIdeas for only $10k you can be a drone pilot for a day and indiscriminately bomb foreigners! @GovGaryJohnson #LiveFree

thekidslepthere

May 19, 2004
Liddy's right, it is a satire, you just have to wonder what can come next? How can they top this?

I thought Obama accepting his nomination at Bank of America Stadium would be the most ironic moment this summer, but then the Commerce Secretary "crashes" his car (3 times) in California, and now this, if a comedy writer penned these scenarios they'd look like a hack.

Begbie

Wackbag Generalissimo
Jul 21, 2003
Wilmington, NC
If only this was a Republican POTUS doing this shit...Comedy Central , late night talk shows, and SNL would be well-stocked with political material. :icon_cool

whiskeyguy

PR representative for Drunk Whiskeyguy.
Donator
Jan 12, 2010
Northern California
I think in lieu of campaign donations, we should all send the exact same model of toaster to the White House.

gleet

What's black and white and red all over?
Jul 24, 2005
Idaho
Liddy's right, it is a satire, you just have to wonder what can come next? How can they top this?
Bottoms up!

Obama: U.S. needs 'bottom-up economics'

Published: June 22, 2012 at 8:30 PM

TAMPA, Fla., June 22 (UPI) -- U.S. President Barack Obama told a campaign rally in Florida Friday the country needs "some middle class-out economics, some bottom-up economics."
http://www.upi.com/Top_News/US/2012/06/22/Obama-US-needs-bottom-up-economics/UPI-69481340411454/

Neon

ネオン
Donator
Mar 23, 2008
Kingdom of Charis
I guess if the first anniversary is paper, than the wedding itself is hot air. :icon_cool

Neon

ネオン
Donator
Mar 23, 2008
Kingdom of Charis

Begbie

Wackbag Generalissimo
Jul 21, 2003
Wilmington, NC
I told my buddy (who just got married a couple weeks ago, works at a gun shop, and is about the biggest gun/God lovin righty I know) that we made a donation to Obama 2012 in his name. He nearly shit himself.