Obama's Kin Praying for Presidency!

B

BAGFASHER

While I love my country and the men and women who defend us, I just can't believe the lack of memory or tenacity we exhibit. Tenacity: We quit in Viet Nam just when the communist were ready to surrender. One bombing run over Hanoi at any time and we would've won. Millions were slaughter after we ran out. Korea - still there because we quit and didn't go all the way to China. Now we must still fuck w/them and their nuke program. Their people live in pain and poverty, while the democratic South Korea flourishes. WWII ...... Remember the years of two Berlin's and the Cold War, because we didn't deal w/Russia .. nope we quit. And now the democrats and libs want us to withdraw and lose in Iraq! I can't help but believe every time an American soldier dies in The War on Terror a democrat some where smiles. It re-enforces their anti war and hate Bush agenda. Memory: Way back in September, 2001 over 3000 Americans were murder by 19 fuck'n assholes w/rags on their heads and allah on their lips as they flew into the World Trade Center. While I can't remember their names, they all sounded some thing like Baraka Hussien Obama. Oh well, that was over seven years ago ...................... and where is Pearl Harbor? Some vacation spot in the Caribbean? ...................... and so it goes.

LiddyRules

I'm Gonna Be The Bestest Pilot In The Whole Galaxy
Jun 1, 2005
While I love my country and the men and women who defend us, I just can't believe the lack of memory or tenacity we exhibit. Tenacity: We quit in Viet Nam just when the communist were ready to surrender. One bombing run over Hanoi at any time and we would've won. Millions were slaughter after we ran out. Korea - still there because we quit and didn't go all the way to China. Now we must still fuck w/them and their nuke program. Their people live in pain and poverty, while the democratic South Korea flourishes. WWII ...... Remember the years of two Berlin's and the Cold War, because we didn't deal w/Russia .. nope we quit. And now the democrats and libs want us to withdraw and lose in Iraq! I can't help but believe every time an American soldier dies in The War on Terror a democrat some where smiles. It re-enforces their anti war and hate Bush agenda. Memory: Way back in September, 2001 over 3000 Americans were murder by 19 fuck'n assholes w/rags on their heads and allah on their lips as they flew into the World Trade Center. While I can't remember their names, they all sounded some thing like Baraka Hussien Obama. Oh well, that was over seven years ago ...................... and where is Pearl Harbor? Some vacation spot in the Caribbean? ...................... and so it goes.
:icon_lol::icon_lol: